Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2025, 03:15 PM   #1
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
**loved by many**
 
Bèsame*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Before the day is over, I will have moved my Mom's cedar chest down the hall, out of the closet. It's going to be behind my love seat. I'll be able to see it all the time😊😊

It was always in her room. I don't know what I'll put in it just yet. Maybe all the handknitted sweaters she made. I can't give those up💝💝💝
__________________
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2025, 05:41 PM   #2
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly
 
GeorgiaMa'am's Avatar
 
14 Highscores

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,461
Thanks: 39,740
Thanked 28,493 Times in 5,830 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Before the day is over, I will have moved my Mom's cedar chest down the hall, out of the closet. It's going to be behind my love seat. I'll be able to see it all the time😊😊

It was always in her room. I don't know what I'll put in it just yet. Maybe all the handknitted sweaters she made. I can't give those up💝💝💝
I have my grandmother's cedar hope chest in my bedroom. I've used it for various things over the years, but I've been meaning to put my winter sweaters in it. You've inspired me to get moving on that. I'll do it this evening.
__________________
-GeorgiaMa'am


It's true that you are blessed and lucky
It's true that you are touched by something
that will grow and bloom in you.


-10,000 Maniacs

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2025, 09:18 PM   #3
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.
 
cinnamongrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Home in NC..gonna dig in like a tick this time…
Posts: 7,665
Thanks: 15,253
Thanked 27,603 Times in 6,959 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I started out by doing wash and hanging it out to dry.

Brought a ton of recycling to the dump

Gave my car a much needed deep clean

During which I realized my back tires weren’t great, so had them replaced


Not my accomplishment but…… my landlord installed a beautiful new window in my apartment. I came home from doing all the things and found it done. He was even careful to take my plants out of the window…….
__________________
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2025, 05:41 PM   #4
Chancie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.
 
Chancie's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 3,774
Thanks: 9,518
Thanked 14,539 Times in 2,744 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb I work Wednesday afternoons

My small town has a program for seniors to work off a portion of their real estate taxes. Selection is made by lottery and I was lucky enough to win a slot this fiscal year. My assignment is working one-to-one with seniors who need help with technology. It’s very enjoyable.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2025, 01:54 AM   #5
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly
 
GeorgiaMa'am's Avatar
 
14 Highscores

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,461
Thanks: 39,740
Thanked 28,493 Times in 5,830 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
My small town has a program for seniors to work off a portion of their real estate taxes. Selection is made by lottery and I was lucky enough to win a slot this fiscal year. My assignment is working one-to-one with seniors who need help with technology. It’s very enjoyable.
That sounds like a great idea! I think I will suggest it to our town council rep. Do you have any idea how many resources it takes your town to run something like that? Better yet, could you provide me with a contact so I can get some details?

* * *

I did some dishes and cleaned the kitchen. But I spent most of the day looking at accessible bathroom fixtures and shower curtains. I'm getting grab bars in my bathroom, and part of that is taking out the glass shower doors and getting a shower curtain instead.

How in the world does anyone pick out a shower curtain? I've always had doors, and I'm having a really hard time. For one thing, the curtain is so big it takes over the look of the whole room, and this is a small bathroom. For another, I will have to like it enough to look at it several times a day and not get sick of it. It's like choosing art. It could be fun, but really it's just stressing me out.
__________________
-GeorgiaMa'am


It's true that you are blessed and lucky
It's true that you are touched by something
that will grow and bloom in you.


-10,000 Maniacs

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2025, 06:42 AM   #6
cricket26
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain
 
cricket26's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,605
Thanks: 987
Thanked 4,265 Times in 1,315 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default

yesterday

manicure
pedicure
pick up groceries
drop off donations to good will
dentist appt
hair appt


today I will visit mom in the nursing home
__________________
Life is a long lesson in humility. James M. Barrie


cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2025, 05:58 PM   #7
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Today….

—chiropractic appt + hour long deep tissue massage

— laundry washed and dried and folded/hung up in closet

— vacuumed and dusted, took out the garbage

— went to the gym to sit in the jacuzzi

— getting ready to have dinner, then go for a walk in the neighborhood

— (watch for the beautiful pineapple and mango sherbet sunset against violet skies, at sundown tonight)


__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
accomplished, today

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:17 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018