![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
Thanks: 13,481
Thanked 9,518 Times in 3,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
No I am not but I am ready for some frequent change of rooms and if I knew how I would do it myself. Same ole entries to make, nice for those who use them but many people have stopped coming here as the old titels seem to have lost their way.
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|