![]() |
|
|
#7481 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
|
|
#7482 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
Thanks: 13,481
Thanked 9,518 Times in 3,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Congrats to all you Americans on your 250 day. I do hope that at least some of you are enjoying the celebrations. I feel good that both our countries have some things to celebrate when many parts of the world never get the chance with all the termoil. I think at times we all talk about our sore foot till we see someone without it. SO celebrate what we can. We had a fine Canada Day with lots of celebrating. Good day today at 75F so off for a walk now that the rain has stopped.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7483 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Femm Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
**loved by many** Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Lately feeling rather nostalgic. I'm thinking of summers past. I've doubled down on summer reading. I have one down and 3 more before I pick another. I've found a couple at the library book sale, picked one up at the thrift store, and I have two that have been given to me.
I looked up popular summer blockbuster movies..lol. I recently watched Jaws and American Graffiti. What's the best?? Spending late afternoons sitting on the beach. Seagulls and waves!! I'm going to have a fun summer reminiscing of summers past. (Smiling)
__________________
kissesA kiss is a whisper in your mouth. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7484 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
It’s super hot here. The skies are filled with ash and smoke. Most of the high desert area (Bend, Madras, Mt Hood, Kah Nee Tah resort (etc) has suffered serious burns (from dry lightening strikes)…. But I’m heartbroken for those who live in the Spokane wa area. Just heartbreaking the damage and lives ruined by somebody with unchecked serious issues.
We are hoping for cooler weather, getting some rain would be awesome. Fingers crossed
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|