Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2010, 08:43 PM   #1
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!
 
Blade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Chocolate Gravy
Make it just like regular milk gravy, sprinkle cocoa powder in it to taste, pour over them homemade biscuits OH MAN
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
Canela
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella
Relationship Status:
Well loved…
 
Canela's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,375
Thanks: 10,654
Thanked 6,501 Times in 1,694 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I am sooo loving the recipes in here!!!!!

Lord, help me...this is my weakness--ANYTHING CHOCOLATE!





Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
2myladyblue
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped
 
2myladyblue's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Winterpeg, Manisnowba, The Great White North
Posts: 430
Thanks: 1,255
Thanked 455 Times in 186 Posts
Rep Power: 90766
2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mix & bake in one pan!

E-Z Chocolate Cake

Sift into 8"x8" glass baking dish:

1 1/2 c flour
1 c sugar
3 Tbsp. cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

Mix all ingredients together & then make 3 'wells'...

Pour one of the following into each well...

3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 Tbsp. white vinegar
1 tsp. vanilla

Pour 1 c cold water over & mix.

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.


~Blue
__________________
"i believe people are see-through if you hold em up to the light i believe people are enlightening if you plug em in right" ~ alix olson
"All strong souls first go to hell before they do the healing of the world they came here for." ~Clarissa Pinkola Estes
2myladyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 2myladyblue For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 09:18 PM   #4
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable
 
Andrew, Jr.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Over the Rainbow in a House
Posts: 5,072
Thanks: 16,004
Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile


I love the sugar free chocolate. It isn't like the reg. chocolate, but it will do.

Ahh, I do miss the real macoy.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:38 PM   #5
Enchantress
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The land of milk and honey.
Posts: 2,169
Thanks: 741
Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,200 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I dreamt I was running from bad people last night. However, I wasted *get away* time because I was desperately trying to save chocolate bars. I recall some even said truffle. The bad guys got me, but hey, it was worth it in the end, right?

So to sum it up, I love the stuff. Dark please, preferably Belgian.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 01:24 PM   #6
2myladyblue
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped
 
2myladyblue's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Winterpeg, Manisnowba, The Great White North
Posts: 430
Thanks: 1,255
Thanked 455 Times in 186 Posts
Rep Power: 90766
2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation
Default HELP!!

Once upon a time, my mother made these stovetop cookies that she called "spiders". I remember that they involved oats, cocoa, sugar & butter (Maybe even coconut), but I don't know the recipe! They mixed up in one pot & then set in the fridge.

My nieces are all coming over next week & I'm hoping to find the recipe before then! Does anybody have a recipe like this???


~LadyBlue
__________________
"i believe people are see-through if you hold em up to the light i believe people are enlightening if you plug em in right" ~ alix olson
"All strong souls first go to hell before they do the healing of the world they came here for." ~Clarissa Pinkola Estes
2myladyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #7
WingsOnFire
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 3,945
Thanks: 12,015
Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2myladyblue View Post
Once upon a time, my mother made these stovetop cookies that she called "spiders". I remember that they involved oats, cocoa, sugar & butter (Maybe even coconut), but I don't know the recipe! They mixed up in one pot & then set in the fridge.

My nieces are all coming over next week & I'm hoping to find the recipe before then! Does anybody have a recipe like this???


~LadyBlue

hmmmmm... did you ever find your answer?? the closest I can think of are nobake cookies... cocoa, milk, butter, sugar, oatmeal and peanut butter... if that is what you are looking for just google nobake cookies... you can make them with or without coconut...

I always set them out on wax paper to harden.. but depending on the climate or humidity they may not set up and have to be refrigerated... Hope you find what you are looking for!

Becca
__________________


Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #8
2myladyblue
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped
 
2myladyblue's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Winterpeg, Manisnowba, The Great White North
Posts: 430
Thanks: 1,255
Thanked 455 Times in 186 Posts
Rep Power: 90766
2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post

hmmmmm... did you ever find your answer?? the closest I can think of are nobake cookies... cocoa, milk, butter, sugar, oatmeal and peanut butter... if that is what you are looking for just google nobake cookies... you can make them with or without coconut...

I always set them out on wax paper to harden.. but depending on the climate or humidity they may not set up and have to be refrigerated... Hope you find what you are looking for!

Becca
No bake cookies.... Those are the ones & yours sound EVEN BETTER!!! I'm gonna go find some yummy recipes...
Thanks Becca!
__________________
"i believe people are see-through if you hold em up to the light i believe people are enlightening if you plug em in right" ~ alix olson
"All strong souls first go to hell before they do the healing of the world they came here for." ~Clarissa Pinkola Estes
2myladyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #9
ravfem
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative
 
ravfem's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,811
Thanks: 9,239
Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,270 Posts
Rep Power: 1969287
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default

This isn't them, but your post did remind me of something my granny used to make, and then hide from me so i wouldn't eat every single one!

CHOW MEIN NOODLE HAYSTACKS
1 (6 oz.) pkg. semisweet chocolate bits
1 (6 oz.) pkg. butterscotch bits
1 (6 oz.) can of Spanish peanuts
Large can of chow mein noodles (the crunchy kind, i think the brand she used was La Choy)

Melt bits over hot water. Add other ingredients and mix well. Drop by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet an push together to form mounds.

(i don't remember if hers had butterscotch in them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2myladyblue View Post
Once upon a time, my mother made these stovetop cookies that she called "spiders". I remember that they involved oats, cocoa, sugar & butter (Maybe even coconut), but I don't know the recipe! They mixed up in one pot & then set in the fridge.

My nieces are all coming over next week & I'm hoping to find the recipe before then! Does anybody have a recipe like this???


~LadyBlue
__________________
ravfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #10
oblivia
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored
 
oblivia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 472
Thanks: 2,582
Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
Rep Power: 0
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
[B][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Lady Godiva Chocolate Martini
Pretty sure I lost consciousness as soon as I read this..

But then I read...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Chocolate Gravy
Make it just like regular milk gravy, sprinkle cocoa powder in it to taste, pour over them homemade biscuits OH MAN
And came to.

Chocolate gravy? Wth?! But omg..... I must must must try it!

S'More Sandwich

Toast two slices wheat bread until ... well.. toasty! (wheat bread instead of white just tastes more s'morey imo)

On one piece of toast, spread a layer of marshmallow fluff

On the other piece, spread some Nutella.

Put the two pieces together and voila - S'More Sammy - plus...it actually has some nutritional value... not much.. but more than a candy bar!

This was my solution to the fact that i can't stand Peanut Butter and Jelly. I started making Fluffernutters (Peanut butter and Marshmallow Fluff sammies) as an occasional treat but then fell in love with Nutella and Marshmallow Fluff. Yummmmy!
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oblivia For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 09:27 PM   #11
bigbutchmistie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 4,009
Thanks: 4,950
Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I dont cook but I love chocolate so Im subscribing to this thread
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 09:34 PM   #12
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Leigh's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,767
Thanks: 9,029
Thanked 13,025 Times in 4,784 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default I curse you all (damn chocolate!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive
And who am I to deny My babygirl what she adores??
I would not even dream of asking you to deny rav of what she loves ~ you may not survive if you did

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxnrope
MODERATOR!!!

Rav is posting threats on my wall!!!! *sneaking off with the Toblerone*
Now now, no need to threaten anyone over chocolate ......... I'm sure the world has enough to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2myladyblue
The thread has been...

Braedon
I'd like to see you actually use a whip on Me dear ~ THAT I'd have to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem
that's just KINKY!! i'm reporting you!!

(but i can be bribed with.....guess... )
You can be bribed? Oh the horror of it all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2myladyblue
Petits pots de crème au chocolat

Melt chocolate in bain marie (not too much, because chocolate will set & become hard)

Heat ½ cream ½ milk
Vanilla extract

Separate 4 eggs & stir (not whisk) egg yolks (save whites for a low cholesterol omelet)
Stir in melted chocolate
Pour in milk/cream mixture.

Strain into a large mixing cup & skim off any bubbles.
Pour into ramekins (petits pots)

Gently bake in a water bath until they’re set on the sides & still giggly in the centre.
Let them sit in the fridge & serve.
So, since we live in the same city .......... when are you making some of these things for Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleShug
I am sooo loving the recipes in here!!!!!

Lord, help me...this is my weakness--ANYTHING CHOCOLATE!
May the good Lord bless you child, in hopes of curbing such a sinful craving!

**hands you some in the confession booth**


Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr.
I love the sugar free chocolate. It isn't like the reg. chocolate, but it will do.

Ahh, I do miss the real macoy.
Sugar free may not be fun, but its better than nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivia
Pretty sure I lost consciousness as soon as I read this..

But then I read...

And came to.

Chocolate gravy? Wth?! But omg..... I must must must try it!

S'More Sandwich

Toast two slices wheat bread until ... well.. toasty! (wheat bread instead of white just tastes more s'morey imo)

On one piece of toast, spread a layer of marshmallow fluff

On the other piece, spread some Nutella.

Put the two pieces together and voila - S'More Sammy - plus...it actually has some nutritional value... not much.. but more than a candy bar!

This was my solution to the fact that i can't stand Peanut Butter and Jelly. I started making Fluffernutters (Peanut butter and Marshmallow Fluff sammies) as an occasional treat but then fell in love with Nutella and Marshmallow Fluff. Yummmmy!
Is it just Me, or do I sense that this thread has made fiends of us all?

I blame miss Blue for it
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:59 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018