Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.
 
Medusa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default 5 Things!

* I like to sleep with my room icy cold with a fan going but I also must have a fluffy comforter to go with it.

* When Im feeling down, I like to sit in the middle of my bed in a ratty old t-shirt and panties with my big orange dog, trash tv, trashy internet, and a giant glass of tea (unsweet please!) until I feel better.

* I have more cosmetics and junk jewelry than should be allowed.

* When Gracie feels needy, she likes to sit beside me and makes me hold her paw. I sometimes reach out for her paw when *I* am feeling needy. She always happily obliges and this is only one of the reasons why she is the greatest dog EVER.

* Im a tiny bit overly fascinated with peacock feathers.
__________________
.
.
.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 10:35 PM   #2
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Soft*Silver's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default

sometimes the fear of my pain is so large and loud I feel very small in it and fear I will literally be swallowed up in it and have to live like this or worse, for the rest of my life. I tell no one in my real life about this fear...

sometimes I say the wrong thing. If what I said hurts someone, I am devastated. It physically pains me if I hurt someone...

I love pop beads and wish to god I had a whole bunch of them. I would wear them often...

I have forgotten what it is like to kiss. This is a good thing. I dont expect it to last forever but it needed to happen so I could have a bank slate...

the longer I am single, the less lonely I am. And the less lonely I am, the more consideration i am giving to dating again.


__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears
Soft*Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 10:59 PM   #3
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

  1. I really would like to buy the world a coke.
  2. I eat M&M's with red wine.
  3. I have crushes on more than one person.
  4. I believe that giving really is the best part of presents.
  5. I've worn nothing but a bow for someone.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 11:15 PM   #4
Julie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 4,674
Thanks: 17,676
Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

1. My youngest son (he was 12) walked in on my partner (at the time) while she was inseminating me. He claims he still needs therapy because of it (lol)
2. I miscarried 2x during that time of trying to conceive
3. I do not cook
4. I love the smell of fresh skunk
5. I do not know how to change a tire
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 02:12 AM   #5
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
* Im a tiny bit overly fascinated with peacock feathers.
Who isn't?
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 01:01 AM   #6
Leader
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Leader's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 79
Thanks: 197
Thanked 205 Times in 53 Posts
Rep Power: 582190
Leader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST Reputation
Default My introduction...

This is my first post here. I thought I'd post here as a way of introducing myself, so here goes...
  1. I once won second place on an Olivia Halloween Cruise for my all-time favorite costume: "The little Dutch Boy who Stuck his Finger in the Dyke." The audience roared, and had they been the ones to vote, I'd have definitely taken first. The judges went for cute, half-naked femme over funny butch. (hell, I'd have voted for her too)
  2. I was 6 feet tall as a freshman in high school after having shot up 6 inches in a year and a half -- so fast my bones hurt. Although I love my height, I don't think of myself as tall and am still somewhat surprised when people mention my height.
  3. I always have salsa in the fridge and think that you can never have too much cilantro. Ever.
  4. I usually think that I can do anything, whether or not I've actually ever done it before. I once talked my way into a job cooking for one of the top 10 restaurants in Boston, having never actually cooked in a restaurant in my life. It was an amazing experience (and a funny story, ask me about it sometime).
  5. I'm extraordinarily lucky to have such an amazing family. Especially my Mom, who is an incredible loving and giving woman. I hear other's stories and honestly don't know how I got to be so fortunate, but thank the Universe often.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends here. Thanks for creating such a great community.
Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Leader For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2010, 06:28 AM   #7
jenny
Member

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 956
Thanks: 434
Thanked 1,594 Times in 580 Posts
Rep Power: 5091119
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation
Default

• I have a magazine addiction. I subscribe to more magazines than I can count, and don't have time to read them all.

• I have chronic plantar fasciitis in both feet, which means they hurt most of the time. Luckily, wearing heels is actually helpful for this condition!

• I have jars of sea glass all over my house.

• I love old houses, and even though my house is new construction, I still subscribe to Old House Journal. I frequently go to real estate open houses just to see the insides of old homes. (Note: attending such open houses can be dangerous... I recently fell head over heels in love with a house as I walked through it... *sigh*)

• I'm terrified of heights, to the point where I can get panicky if a movie I'm watching shows the actor's perspective as he looks over the side of a tall building...
__________________
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:45 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018