Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie View Post
thank goddess no I haven't


have you ever woken up next to someone who you really didn't know...
No.

have you ever missed work because you partied too much?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:37 AM   #2
Lillie
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single
 
Lillie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In the land of milk and honey!..
Posts: 358
Thanks: 406
Thanked 473 Times in 181 Posts
Rep Power: 454633
Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
No.

have you ever missed work because you partied too much?
yes.. but that seems to only happen when I am single

have you ever stalked an ex?
__________________
Lillie



The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms




Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie View Post
yes.. but that seems to only happen when I am single

have you ever stalked an ex?
oh hell no, when I'm done I'm done.

Have you ever BEEN stalked by an ex
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:09 AM   #4
FeminineAllure
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue
 
FeminineAllure's Avatar
 
7 Highscores

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 1,145
Thanks: 1,659
Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Wink

Have you ever BEEN stalked by an ex

Kind of lol.

Do you plan on getting a flu shot this year? Why or why not?
__________________
Remember anyone can love you when the sun is shining...In the storm is where you learn who truly cares for you
FeminineAllure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:41 AM   #5
paposeco
Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ..is nice & peaceful.
Posts: 272
Thanks: 286
Thanked 301 Times in 127 Posts
Rep Power: 178138
paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeminineAllure View Post
Have you ever BEEN stalked by an ex

Kind of lol.

Do you plan on getting a flu shot this year? Why or why not?
No way. Only twice in my life have I had the flu shot, and both times it made me sicker than a dog, sicker than I ever was with the flu itself.

One thing you would you do different if you only had a month left to live?
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #6
FeminineAllure
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue
 
FeminineAllure's Avatar
 
7 Highscores

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 1,145
Thanks: 1,659
Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

One thing you would you do different if you only had a month left to live?

I would not do anything different. I am blessed to be living the life of my dreams now. I would however, ask for forgiveness from a few people and mend those broken bridges.

Do you need to be forgiven for something you have done at this point in your life?
__________________
Remember anyone can love you when the sun is shining...In the storm is where you learn who truly cares for you
FeminineAllure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:45 PM   #7
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeminineAllure View Post
One thing you would you do different if you only had a month left to live?

I would not do anything different. I am blessed to be living the life of my dreams now. I would however, ask for forgiveness from a few people and mend those broken bridges.

Do you need to be forgiven for something you have done at this point in your life?
I think I have made my peace with the mistakes I have made along the way..I'm pretty good at admitting when I've been wrong. lol

Do you often admit when you are wrong are is this something you struggle with?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:45 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018