![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#33 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice... Relationship Status:
I call her Mine Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Transplanted to the PNW
Posts: 1,246
Thanks: 2,552
Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
Rep Power: 14753263 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I know how much you love that pup and I am glad that you have had him in your life. You've suffered so much fur-baby loss already this year of your own and boarders. Be gentle with yourself. PS - I never saw your bluetoofie thing on Labor Day weekend. At least you didn't bring it into the house. The yard guys were here just last week but I will check again out near the parking area. It may in tee-tiny pieces! |
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|