![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Magically Delicious
How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch Relationship Status:
Single and content Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,558
Thanks: 22,052
Thanked 15,391 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I had 2 pieces of blueberry bread, toasted with butter and am sipping Chocolate Velvet coffee
__________________
![]() Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
stone butch Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am. Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along. Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 4,907
Thanks: 4,682
Thanked 14,933 Times in 3,938 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
One egg over easy,two sasusage links, one slice of whole wheat toast lightly butterd..coffee.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes! Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Posts: 1,364
Thanks: 5,387
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
Rep Power: 15817346 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
*checks the mail* hrm. my invitation must have slipped under the carpet!
__________________
~~greeting the world one cup of coffee at a time~~ |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
. Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: .
Posts: 1,384
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
Rep Power: 13536275 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I had egg beaters scrambled with onions topped with salsa, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, banana slices, and a glass of water to wash down that monsterous vitamin pill
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns Relationship Status:
Relationship Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,329
Thanks: 4,090
Thanked 3,877 Times in 1,023 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Today's breakfast has come and gone, but tomorrow will be 1 cup of Go Lean cereal, 1/4 of a cup of Liberté goat yogurt and some fruit (and before that a scoop of Isoflex with a cup of 1% milk).
Probably nothing to drink (other than the milk). I try to have a cup or two of water with breakfast, but honestly find I can't stomach liquids too well until I get to work. Then I can't stop drinking it lol |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I just may have some oatmeal tomorrow. We woke up waaay too late to have breakfast this morning.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| breakfast |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|