Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2010, 05:56 AM   #13
MountainStar
Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Colorado and Alberta
Posts: 153
Thanks: 253
Thanked 243 Times in 117 Posts
Rep Power: 3107
MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I just had major surgery on my knee and don't really want to be hopping up and down to answer the door....I was thinking about putting candy out in a big bowl with a sign that says to be kind and only take two pieces....but I'm not sure how nice kiddies will be when there is free for the grabbing sugar lol.

Any ideas?

The other thing is that my friends and I are going to an 80's dance...we could rock the 80s look or we were thinking of being cats...with makeup and tails and our regular clothes. I know how to make a tail...or rather I have a theory in my head..but I'm not sure about the ears.

Has anyone made cat ears before? I was thinking if I cut out the material in the shape of the ears...then stapled them together with a wire inside they would stand up...but how to attach them to the headband?

I'll be googling cat face painting for sure lol

Happy Halloween!!!
__________________
LIfe is a game...play it!
Life is a challenge...meet it!
Life is an oppourtunity...capture it!
Life is a moment...revel in it!



MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:00 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018