Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 11:02 AM   #1
Lillie
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single
 
Lillie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In the land of milk and honey!..
Posts: 358
Thanks: 406
Thanked 473 Times in 181 Posts
Rep Power: 454633
Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Devil View Post
Can't say that I have. I need to have feelings for a woman before I become beneficial to her.

What was your worst date?

the one that didn't show up

Ever take anything from work..?
__________________
Lillie



The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms




Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!
 
Blade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie View Post
the one that didn't show up

Ever take anything from work..?
Yep, sure have. They say it cost the company to much to do a work order and all that goes with that. If we need something just get it, and write it out of inventory.

Have you ever failed a polygraph?
__________________
Yeah so what if I'm triple dipped in awesome sauce?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 07:31 PM   #3
rlin
Member

How Do You Identify?:
human
 
rlin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: nomad
Posts: 712
Thanks: 1,450
Thanked 1,189 Times in 451 Posts
Rep Power: 1004850
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Yep, sure have. They say it cost the company to much to do a work order and all that goes with that. If we need something just get it, and write it out of inventory.

Have you ever failed a polygraph?
never failed a polygraph...

what do you think is the most important issue this country faces right now?
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #4
Dragonfly
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big
 
Dragonfly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: My Own House Illinois
Posts: 330
Thanks: 871
Thanked 346 Times in 151 Posts
Rep Power: 645439
Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
never failed a polygraph...

what do you think is the most important issue this country faces right now?
I think all the important issues would be solved if everyone stopped thinking money and materialistic gains are more important than making the world better. So I would say greed is the root of all that is wrong, and therefore the biggest issue. Even equality is denied because someone is making more money as long as its unequal.

What would you do with a billion dollars?
__________________
Stay Gold.
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:55 PM   #5
LipstickLola
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: planet Earth
Posts: 682
Thanks: 1,679
Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
Rep Power: 5678219
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I think all the important issues would be solved if everyone stopped thinking money and materialistic gains are more important than making the world better. So I would say greed is the root of all that is wrong, and therefore the biggest issue. Even equality is denied because someone is making more money as long as its unequal.

What would you do with a billion dollars?
I would seriously give the greatest portion away, people with money have problems too, they're just bigger problems. My families and favorite charities would benefit. I'd like to think I could do some good.

Have you ever quit a job purely because of dissatisfaction?
.
__________________
Happiness......it's a choice!!
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:46 AM   #6
Cyclopea
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian
 
Cyclopea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Exit Zero
Posts: 1,267
Thanks: 1,694
Thanked 1,616 Times in 632 Posts
Rep Power: 226201
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Oops sorry hon I was multitasking and took too long-lol.
Next!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
I would seriously give the greatest portion away, people with money have problems too, they're just bigger problems. My families and favorite charities would benefit. I'd like to think I could do some good.

Have you ever quit a job purely because of dissatisfaction?
.
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2010, 01:40 AM   #7
Tcountry
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Either at the beach or in the pool
Posts: 1,665
Thanks: 3,929
Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post
I would seriously give the greatest portion away, people with money have problems too, they're just bigger problems. My families and favorite charities would benefit. I'd like to think I could do some good.

Have you ever quit a job purely because of dissatisfaction?
.
Yes...but I had another job lined up before I quit...

If you could live anywhere...where would it be and why?
__________________
"You don't Find life worth living; You MAKE IT that way"
Tcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:12 AM   #8
FeminineAllure
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue
 
FeminineAllure's Avatar
 
7 Highscores

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 1,145
Thanks: 1,659
Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

If you could live anywhere...where would it be and why?

Right where I am living now.
It is a quiet country town yet close to Philadelphia, Atlantic City and New York.
I always used to drive past the cottage I live in now and knew I would live there some day. It feels like I am truly at home here.


What was the last turning point in your life? How did it affect you?
__________________
Remember anyone can love you when the sun is shining...In the storm is where you learn who truly cares for you
FeminineAllure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:44 AM   #9
Cyclopea
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian
 
Cyclopea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Exit Zero
Posts: 1,267
Thanks: 1,694
Thanked 1,616 Times in 632 Posts
Rep Power: 226201
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post

What would you do with a billion dollars?
I would spend 250 million on a housing initiative and get architects suppliers and local governments to contribute, and build tens or hundreds of thousands of homes/homesteads/dwellings worldwide to be given away. Taxes to be paid from trust in perpetuity.
I would buy several blocks surrounding me for 20 million and offer free houses to friends and artists and musicians and actors and filmmakers and writers that I like.
10 million to pay off all the debt of relatives and friends and pay off their mortgages and several private gifts.
200 million to vaccinate against preventable childhood illnesses.
50 million to the American Visionary Art Museum.
250 million to build and fund a small American Folk Art and Craft museum.
50 million for an 8mm and Super8 film archive.
20 million to the library of congress film archive.
100 million for an agency to assist women and LGBT refugees.
The rest if there was any I would spend on a whim.
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:06 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018