Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2010, 09:00 PM   #27
Gabriella
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name....
Relationship Status:
Free to fly as high as I want......
 
Gabriella's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In a little House on the Prairie..
Posts: 135
Thanks: 94
Thanked 62 Times in 21 Posts
Rep Power: 644691
Gabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST ReputationGabriella Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
I thought of that too.. after I made the post.. oh and I agree... My late Gram had one.. an old school model.. she used to make calamari in every Christmas Eve.. not only did the house smell... I always thought that thing was going to blow the roof off the house... laughs..
And they'd always say.."Hope it doesn't blow up the house" and your only 5 yrs old..wondering then why are we using it?
Gabriella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriella For This Useful Post:
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:23 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018