Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 11:05 PM   #1
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content
 
WolfyOne's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,558
Thanks: 22,052
Thanked 15,391 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation
Default

We have 14 cats that think they own us. At night when we go to bed, they all take or should I say hog our king size bed. R and I learned to adapt to where they sleep instead of the other way around. The cats certainly don't care if we're comfy as long as they are. In fact, I have one that will bite my feet in the middle of the night if I nudge her when I stretch because I woke her up. Granted, all 14 aren't always up there at the same time, but I've counted as many as 10. R and I realize, they have us trained, lol.
__________________

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable
 
Andrew, Jr.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Over the Rainbow in a House
Posts: 5,072
Thanks: 16,004
Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

The dog and cats all have their photo taken with Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the list just goes on and on.

When it rains or snows, Dino has a raincoat/winter coat, no booties. He hates booties. But he will go out on the front porch (under the overhang) and stand there. No movement of anykind. None. It is like he a marble statue.

As for the bed, Dino is the bed hog. And the 3 cats, they are on and off all night long. I have so many pet beds, but I have no clue as to why. The babies are just glued to me at my hip. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I am a lucky Dad.

And what is a tree without one of the cats laying inside of it sleeping
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
Bit
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Wichita, KS
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 1,126
Thanked 3,770 Times in 1,264 Posts
Rep Power: 10778871
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
R and I realize, they have us trained, lol.
Cats always have us trained. It is why they are Superior Beings, and we are mere two-legged servants.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable
 
Andrew, Jr.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Over the Rainbow in a House
Posts: 5,072
Thanks: 16,004
Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Is is bad that Dino Martini has his own car seat, and a stroller?
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 05:36 PM   #5
Sachita
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,225
Thanks: 2,564
Thanked 8,992 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

I've had lovers tell me that if they came back in another life they would want to come back as one of my dogs.

I think that if you have animals you should give them the best life you can. There are days when I just want to break down and cry, so much work with all the animals I take care of and then there are days when I'm lying in bed, three cats snuggled up, a few dogs and everything is good. My animals make me laugh and they give me so much love. I care for them the way I do because I love them and want them to be happy and healthy.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 05:53 PM   #6
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content
 
WolfyOne's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,558
Thanks: 22,052
Thanked 15,391 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I used to have a cat that would go for car rides with me every Sunday. From the time he was a kitten, he and I would take an hour long drive to a friends house. I held him in my arms as I drove and he just laid there looking out the window. As he got older, it was harder to hold him constantly. so he could look out the window because he grew to be 20 plus pounds. When I stopped taking those rides on Sunday, he'd sit at the door and plead with me to take him anywhere. There were days, I'd give in and take him for a ride through the neighborhood and then bring him home. I never had a cat that was so darn easy to please without any drama.
__________________

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2010, 01:59 PM   #7
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!
 
Blade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Posting while cutting ham up into teeny little bites for the toothless wonder.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 04:29 PM   #8
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!
 
Blade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Have you seen these birds? They are black and some of them the male I assume have a brown neck. I call them cow birds, there are a million of them when they come in and i think they sense bird food from 100 miles. I won't see one and let me put out bird food and here they come.

Now I don't mind feeding the birds a bit, but these greedy suckers eat get full flap their wings and puke up what they just ate and eat again. The lazy asses also lay their eggs in some other birds nest so they don't be bothered with raising their own young. All they do is eat. This pisses me off when the other birds won't even hardly eat around them. So I open the door a few hundred times after I feed the birds to run them off so the song birds can eat.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #9
Daywalker
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: *
Posts: 3,750
Thanks: 6,499
Thanked 11,916 Times in 2,700 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Our entire living room is arranged so that our Kittehz are more comfy.








__________________
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daywalker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #10
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content
 
WolfyOne's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,558
Thanks: 22,052
Thanked 15,391 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Is is bad that Dino Martini has his own car seat, and a stroller?

Nope, it's no different than spoiling a child. If you don't have any children, why not give Dino the best of the best. After all, they give us so much in return.
__________________

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 06:35 PM   #11
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable
 
Andrew, Jr.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Over the Rainbow in a House
Posts: 5,072
Thanks: 16,004
Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I know that I would be so lonely and alone without Dino and my 3 cats. They have me wrapped around their paws. I just love them so much. You are right WolfyOne.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 06:53 PM   #12
wolfwalker
Member

How Do You Identify?:
human
 
wolfwalker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: planet earth
Posts: 129
Thanks: 181
Thanked 180 Times in 71 Posts
Rep Power: 26
wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold
Default Rules of the house

The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door.

Dear Dogs and Cats:



The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your food.. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Racing me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort, however.. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other, stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out on the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is no secret exit from the bathroom! If, by some miracle, I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge in an attempt to open the door. I must exit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years - canine/feline attendance is not required.

The proper order for kissing is: Kiss me first, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt. I cannot stress this enough.

Finally, in fairness, dear pets, I have posted the following message on the front door:

TO ALL NON-PET OWNERS WHO VISIT AND LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR PETS:



(1) They live here. You don't.
(2) If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That's why they call it 'fur'-niture.
(3) I like my pets a lot better than I like most people..
(4) To you, they are animals. To me, they are adopted sons/daughters who are short, hairy, walk on all fours and don't speak clearly.

Remember, dogs and cats are better than kids because they:
(1) eat less,
(2) don't ask for money all the time,
(3) are easier to train,
(4) normally come when called,
(5) never ask to drive the car,
(6) don't smoke or drink,
(7) don't want to wear your clothes,
(8) don't have to buy the latest fashions,
(9) don't need a gazillion dollars for college and
(10) if they get pregnant, you can sell their children...




wolfwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wolfwalker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #13
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: wekiva springs basin
Posts: 3,236
Thanks: 9,934
Thanked 3,293 Times in 1,301 Posts
Rep Power: 0
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

slightly insane love-wise, for the two little guinea pigs with whom i live-
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #14
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable
 
Andrew, Jr.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Over the Rainbow in a House
Posts: 5,072
Thanks: 16,004
Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Wolfwalker,

I really enjoyed your "Rules of the House". It is very true for my house.

Love,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #15
Rufusboi
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered
 
Rufusboi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: SouthTexas - On the Gulf
Posts: 694
Thanks: 210
Thanked 429 Times in 162 Posts
Rep Power: 505009
Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwalker View Post
The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door.

Dear Dogs and Cats:



The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your food.. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Racing me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort, however.. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other, stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out on the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is no secret exit from the bathroom! If, by some miracle, I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge in an attempt to open the door. I must exit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years - canine/feline attendance is not required.

The proper order for kissing is: Kiss me first, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt. I cannot stress this enough.

Finally, in fairness, dear pets, I have posted the following message on the front door:

TO ALL NON-PET OWNERS WHO VISIT AND LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR PETS:



(1) They live here. You don't.
(2) If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That's why they call it 'fur'-niture.
(3) I like my pets a lot better than I like most people..
(4) To you, they are animals. To me, they are adopted sons/daughters who are short, hairy, walk on all fours and don't speak clearly.

Remember, dogs and cats are better than kids because they:
(1) eat less,
(2) don't ask for money all the time,
(3) are easier to train,
(4) normally come when called,
(5) never ask to drive the car,
(6) don't smoke or drink,
(7) don't want to wear your clothes,
(8) don't have to buy the latest fashions,
(9) don't need a gazillion dollars for college and
(10) if they get pregnant, you can sell their children...






I love this post. Especially #10.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 09:07 AM   #16
Jeep
Member

How Do You Identify?:
confused
Relationship Status:
YEEHAW!!!
 
Jeep's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Here
Posts: 131
Thanks: 51
Thanked 141 Times in 56 Posts
Rep Power: 602027
Jeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I am currently taking care of 2 of my friends houses while they are on vacation so in addition to my own 2 cats, dog, and possesed rabbit I have the joy of feeding 9 cows, 3 horses, a miniature horse, 1 dog, 3 barn cats (most lovable things ever, following me around, trying to trip me, using me as a jungle gym) and 3 indoor cats.
I too woke up one morning and found myself snowed in.. Plowing through 18 in. of snow carrying 75 pounds of grain and wondering why the hell I agreed to this shit.
I love em all though.. Yes, even the cows. They are very well behaved for their size. Unlike the horses who think it's ok to sneak up behind me and try to knock me over. On the nights I don't sleep at my house I find it rather lonely with no one to hog my bed or lay on top of me..
__________________
I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window~Author Unknown
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary. ~Author Unknown
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. ~Author Unknown
Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeep For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #17
Rufusboi
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered
 
Rufusboi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: SouthTexas - On the Gulf
Posts: 694
Thanks: 210
Thanked 429 Times in 162 Posts
Rep Power: 505009
Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
Cats always have us trained. It is why they are Superior Beings, and we are mere two-legged servants.
My cat did something the other day that made me realize that she was not my pet, that I was her pet. But when I think about it, she did adopt me. She used to hang around the front porch and I would put food out for her. Then she would hang out in the house for 10 minutes or so, look around, then stand by the door to be let out again. Finally, one day, she came in and never left. She adopted me. It took her about 4 visits before she made up her mind though lol. I should be insulted.

Rufusboi
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #18
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Soft*Silver's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I just came in from shoveling our 18 inches of snow ..which in real terms, swallows up my newfoundland dog with ease the minute she steps outside of the house. Last time I shoveled I ended up in ER and then in the hospital for three days with respiratory distress. I was told NOT to shovel snow. Ha.My dog needs to go to the bathroom and she needs walked. So yes, I will indeed sacrifice and do what I have to in order to meet her needs.

On a more general thought but specific to this thread, I am buying a house and will be able again to foster dogs again. I foster newfs but would foster any big dog, and prefer the much older ones..the ones that everyone is afraid to adopt. I love these oldsters. and if they never make it out of my house to permanent homes, then they can stay with me forever.

I also have acquired some bird feeders while I am here. My new house has a huge pergola where they use to hang bird feeders. I cant wait to get mine up there! I love feeding wildlife!
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears
Soft*Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:45 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018