Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
Goo
Member

How Do You Identify?:
dapper and androgynous by nature, human by choice
Preferred Pronoun?:
i usually answer to anything
Relationship Status:
in a LDR since Oct 2010
 
Goo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere on Planet Earth, in a house, in a city
Posts: 116
Thanks: 68
Thanked 117 Times in 54 Posts
Rep Power: 505457
Goo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_punk_boi View Post
Thank you all for such wonderful greetings! Maybe if CottonCandy is nice to me I'll drag her down to Little Rock for the reunion as well! There is a very high chance I'll make it down for the event since I've never missed a birthday with my family and this just might be my last for a while. -sigh-


o.O COTTONCANDY (aka Jennie) did! HAHHAHA!! Sorry, I couldn't resist
I'm always nice! LOL... Or at least I try to be..
__________________
http://en.spongepedia.org/images/thu...-Goolagoon.jpg

The Artist formerly Known as CottonCandy
Goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #2
Lost_punk_boi
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Trans FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/they/them/their
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Lost_punk_boi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 33
Thanks: 9
Thanked 28 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 107458
Lost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonCandy View Post
I'm always nice! LOL... Or at least I try to be..
Uh huh sureeeeeeee! You can try to pull the wool over everyone else's eyes, but remember who your talking too!

Also Becca, I guess you haven't heard... Its illegal now to smoke in bars/restraunts. I'm not sure when the law goes into effect, but that'll soon take place. And I'm baddd asthmetic and have the same problem, but I can't resist its pull! (I've tried! The stage is one addiction that isn't bad for my health besides the smoke.) Since moving back I had to call 911 because none of my friends could come get me to take me to the ER. I had to have 2 breathing treatments before I could go home.
__________________
Life is like a box of chocolates... Ya never know whatcha gonna get! --- Forrest Gump

Life is what you make of it so do something fabulous!
Lost_punk_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow
 
DomnNC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Permanently Banned 11/15/2011
Posts: 1,223
Thanks: 2,618
Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
Rep Power: 0
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Welcome to the Planet! Lots of awesome folks and wonderful conversation here!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #4
1PlayfulFemme
Member

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.
 
1PlayfulFemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In a lil sparkle of fairydust
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 6,890
Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Welcome to the planet! You'll find lots of interesting conversations, friendly people, and an amazing energy swirling around this place! Enjoy!
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2011, 01:07 AM   #5
Lost_punk_boi
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Trans FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/they/them/their
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Lost_punk_boi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 33
Thanks: 9
Thanked 28 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 107458
Lost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST ReputationLost_punk_boi Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

This place is so much fun! I have already talked to quite a few people from here and ya'll are all awesome!
__________________
Life is like a box of chocolates... Ya never know whatcha gonna get! --- Forrest Gump

Life is what you make of it so do something fabulous!
Lost_punk_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:31 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018