Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 07:29 AM   #1
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!
 
Blade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post

Trying to sleep in this morning....
Before the sun came up....
Trying to get back to sleep after a very restless night....
at about 5am, Willy dog, who's in his "house" in the living room, starts barking his damn head off!!!
I try to hush him....a few seconds later he BARKS HIS HEAD OFF!!
"Willy! Hush! It's not time to get up yet!"
a few minutes later, just after I relax, HE BARKS HIS HEAD OFF!!
I drag my tired ass outa bed, reach for his doggy door latch, then hear a rooster crow several times, off in the distance.... WILLY BARKS HIS HEAD OFF!!

He was barking at that damn rooster BEFORE THE SUN WAS UP!!
Every time the rooster went off, Willy went off!

I fuss about it to Blade, and he goes "you can't blame him, he's a city dog."


I think I'm gonna make rooster noodle soup and then ship Willy off to his Gramma's!!
What she's really pissed about is that, due to the coming storm Mt Gilead is not in the plan for today. So she's takin it out on Willy and that poor rooster.
__________________
Yeah so what if I'm triple dipped in awesome sauce?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
Kenna
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NC & CO
Posts: 4,806
Thanks: 4,624
Thanked 12,189 Times in 3,779 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
What she's really pissed about is that, due to the coming storm Mt Gilead is not in the plan for today. So she's takin it out on Willy and that poor rooster.

That's not true.
Careful now!!
I might go Alpha on you too!

You know if I wanna go, I'll go....
That darn Fluff Ball Willy Bear thinks he's a Rooster now!! So much for Momma Bear getting any sleep!
__________________
****************************
She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles.
~E.Corona~
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:34 AM   #3
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow
 
DomnNC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Permanently Banned 11/15/2011
Posts: 1,223
Thanks: 2,618
Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
Rep Power: 0
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Lol, perhaps Willy needs a muzzle at nighttime now.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 08:38 AM   #4
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
.
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: .
Posts: 5,530
Thanks: 4,478
Thanked 12,944 Times in 3,417 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
What she's really pissed about is that, due to the coming storm Mt Gilead is not in the plan for today. So she's takin it out on Willy and that poor rooster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Lol, perhaps Willy needs a muzzle at nighttime now.
Oh no no no...you 2 picking on my Sis this morning?

Sweet darlin' we need to enact that "plan"
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 08:47 AM   #5
Delish
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)
 
Delish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Missouri...in her arms :)
Posts: 1,089
Thanks: 1,279
Thanked 834 Times in 427 Posts
Rep Power: 3888562
Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Waking up wayyyy to early and not being able to go back to sleep. In between the shopping I have to do and getting ready for tonight AND the drive we have to ATL, it looks like I will be up 24 hrs and pay for it tomorrow grrr
__________________
Delish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 09:02 AM   #6
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
 
DapperButch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
What she's really pissed about is that, due to the coming storm Mt Gilead is not in the plan for today. So she's takin it out on Willy and that poor rooster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post

That's not true.
Careful now!!
I might go Alpha on you too!

You know if I wanna go, I'll go....
That darn Fluff Ball Willy Bear thinks he's a Rooster now!! So much for Momma Bear getting any sleep!
I just have to say that the two of are the most entertaining non-couple on the board! I suspect that you guys have a lot of fun and seem to have a really great, supportive friendship. It is nice to see!
__________________
-Dapper

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 09:23 AM   #7
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!
 
Blade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post

That's not true.
Careful now!!
I might go Alpha on you too!

You know if I wanna go, I'll go....
That darn Fluff Ball Willy Bear thinks he's a Rooster now!! So much for Momma Bear getting any sleep!
Alpha? Really? Chuckles...............
__________________
Yeah so what if I'm triple dipped in awesome sauce?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 09:29 AM   #8
Daktari
Guest

Default

Having to stay in doing assignment work when it's glorious outside.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:18 PM   #9
Kenna
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NC & CO
Posts: 4,806
Thanks: 4,624
Thanked 12,189 Times in 3,779 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Southern Blow You Off The Face OF The Earth Storms!! ripping apart all our hard work.

__________________
****************************
She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles.
~E.Corona~
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018