![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Pink Confection
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am Relationship Status:
Dating Myself Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,266
Thanks: 17,195
Thanked 11,358 Times in 2,838 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
human Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am Relationship Status:
adrift in my head Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: in and out of the woods
Posts: 989
Thanks: 491
Thanked 1,507 Times in 659 Posts
Rep Power: 8660556 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
which brings me to the question... anyone here ever had weed related troubles in life? |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 | |
|
Pink Confection
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am Relationship Status:
Dating Myself Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,266
Thanks: 17,195
Thanked 11,358 Times in 2,838 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Is that what you mean? Like job trouble and trouble w/ the law?
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
human Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am Relationship Status:
adrift in my head Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: in and out of the woods
Posts: 989
Thanks: 491
Thanked 1,507 Times in 659 Posts
Rep Power: 8660556 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Hippy Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: *
Posts: 3,750
Thanks: 6,499
Thanked 11,916 Times in 2,700 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
One time, at Young Daywalker Camp ~ ![]() My Mom worked for Alameda County Sheriff Dept; she worked inside Santa Rita Prison for 20 years. A small village in the Bay Area called San Lorenzo is where I grew up as a young teenager. We would go down to the Library park n stuff and smoke a doobie or three. There were a few times when the ACSD drove thru there ~ caught us, knew my Mom and would say "...you're Barr's kid. You want us to call her and let her know where you are and what yer doing?" ![]() Oh hell no, lol...they would take mah reefer n send us all home. ![]() That's the extent of my weed related troubles. Now, at almost 46 ~ I smoke it as Medicinal. ![]() But I still smoke it to get mah Groovy on as well. ![]() ![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daywalker For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
human Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am Relationship Status:
adrift in my head Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: in and out of the woods
Posts: 989
Thanks: 491
Thanked 1,507 Times in 659 Posts
Rep Power: 8660556 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
am i as sharp when i'm high? hell no. neither is someone who's not sleeping or eating well. |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Unavailable Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 2,436
Thanks: 3,378
Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I also have word finding problems, where I know what something is called but I just can't make the word come out.
__________________
To forgive is to set the prisoner free, And then discover the prisoner was you. |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
*** Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: ***
Posts: 4,999
Thanks: 13,409
Thanked 18,276 Times in 4,164 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#9 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
human Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am Relationship Status:
adrift in my head Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: in and out of the woods
Posts: 989
Thanks: 491
Thanked 1,507 Times in 659 Posts
Rep Power: 8660556 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Pink Confection
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am Relationship Status:
Dating Myself Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,266
Thanks: 17,195
Thanked 11,358 Times in 2,838 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I was a space cadet before I started smoking, so I am not sure how much of it is smoke related.
I am with Snow, alcohol makes way more of a difference for me. If I mix it is especially marked. I do know I can concentrate on tedious things much more easily with smoke. and I have smoked pretty heavily for 30 years, except for during a couple of relationships where I let my boundaries be pushed.
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#11 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Hippy Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: *
Posts: 3,750
Thanks: 6,499
Thanked 11,916 Times in 2,700 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
4 2 0
![]() ![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,559
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Primarily for me, this is exactly one of the reasons why herb helps me so much: I find that I am able to slow my brain down enough to tend to long arduous tasks that are time consuming. Other reasons are for arthritis issues, allieviating pain associated with monthly cycles (which are not monthly anymore, they come when they please and with a vengeance too) and for sheer relaxation and to help me feel better, overall. It's the perfect antidote for me for a number of reasons... I wish there was not so much social & legal stigma issues attached to marijuana use and that people could use it and not suffer punitive measures for doing so (plus, I would love to see if the seeds I have saved from the past would produce the same type of herb I've enjoyed before - I'm saving them for one day, though). |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
human Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am Relationship Status:
adrift in my head Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: in and out of the woods
Posts: 989
Thanks: 491
Thanked 1,507 Times in 659 Posts
Rep Power: 8660556 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
and my straight laced bff can't find anything, ever. lol does using effect my affect? you bet it does but I don't become stupid. and yes, I think some folks may over do it, but they tend to overdue anyway. |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#14 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
do not disturb... Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: little rock, arkansas
Posts: 226
Thanks: 280
Thanked 596 Times in 163 Posts
Rep Power: 5414487 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to jules5041 For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#15 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
do not disturb... Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: little rock, arkansas
Posts: 226
Thanks: 280
Thanked 596 Times in 163 Posts
Rep Power: 5414487 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hola peeps!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick. Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: We're all a little mad here.
Posts: 6,627
Thanks: 10,972
Thanked 21,382 Times in 4,808 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
This was me last night after a contact buzz. I giggled all the way home.
![]()
|
|
|
|
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#17 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick. Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: We're all a little mad here.
Posts: 6,627
Thanks: 10,972
Thanked 21,382 Times in 4,808 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#18 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Klingon Preferred Pronoun?:
She Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Just South of Nashvegas Baby
Posts: 3,115
Thanks: 7,546
Thanked 7,476 Times in 1,808 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
One of the main reasons I will maintain my nails to the bitter end.
Quote:
![]() ~~~**><**~~~ Okay...on to a question, sorry to derail the fun side of it for a minute. Have any of you tried or have an opinion on the incense products that are going around? Not the ones that have been sprayed with some hallucinogenic chemical, but the ones that are supposedly all "herbal and natural"? Any medical professionals out there encountered it's effects on the adult population? I only have experience in pediatric, and there I haven't seen any ingestion cases that involved the herbal incenses. The sprayed ones, yeah, and the stupid bath salts, and whatever the experiment-du-jour is. Thanks for the input. ~~~**><**~~~ |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#19 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick. Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: We're all a little mad here.
Posts: 6,627
Thanks: 10,972
Thanked 21,382 Times in 4,808 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#20 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
. Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: .
Posts: 3,312
Thanks: 13,339
Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,541 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
How is it possible that I just stumbled upon this thread...interesting...
|
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|