Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 10:44 PM   #1
Nat
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
bigender (DID System)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him or alter-specific
Relationship Status:
Unavailable
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central TX
Posts: 3,538
Thanks: 11,051
Thanked 13,967 Times in 2,590 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
Oh, and I love Nat's brain. Just her brain. Nothing else.
The feeling's mutual although I must admit I totally checked you out at the bookstore last time I saw you - before I realized you were you.
__________________
I'm a fountain of blood. In the shape of a girl.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:05 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018