![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her Relationship Status:
it's official! Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: east coast USA
Posts: 1,167
Thanks: 3,758
Thanked 3,216 Times in 753 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I love this description. Thank you, again, for being so patient and thorough with your answers (I will not run away with the innuendo that could so easily be put into that sentence). I am no stranger to the terms we are using, I'm just playing stupid, in a sense, so that I may understand how we are all using them in relation to ourselves.
You're quite right, everyone's interpretation of the words is different, so how can I share what it means to me in the context of conversation? For now I'm just going to keep asking questions so I can be sure of exactly what the poster is intending to convey. Also, I'm a fan of the "pleasure balls" analogy. Quote:
__________________
The joy of discovery is certainly the liveliest that the mind of man can ever feel. - Claude Bernard (1813-78)
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ScandalAndy For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you! Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 514
Thanks: 204
Thanked 688 Times in 225 Posts
Rep Power: 5173242 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Morning, gang!
Gemme, you are priceless. You are answers are eloquent and beautiful! Andy, I am sure that no one will get frustrated with your questions; they seem honest and sincere. OK, so being a Stone Femme means to me that I do not cross any boundaries that are established in a sexual, and/or emotional way. In other words, we all deserve a safe place to explore and by creating that space, I know that my guy feels good about what hy/he/etc. is doing. It is cycle, ya know. If he feels good, then he will want to make me feel good (emotionally, mentally, physically, and sexually), and that further encourages me to want to make him feel good. I know that this seems pretty common sense, but really, in a Stone's world, this can often be neglected. So for me, being Stone Femme is not just about sexual does and don'ts, its about acknowledging the whole person, not just ID. This part of my answer is also in response to Andy's questions.
__________________
now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant? and how i so wish it would rain here.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lillith For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|