Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #8
T4Texas
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!
 
T4Texas's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 233
Thanks: 436
Thanked 647 Times in 167 Posts
Rep Power: 6739722
T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation
Default

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsW8ing View Post
So many labels and ID's now and days. I remember when you either a Dyke or a Femme. Now there are so many sub categories. Makes me dizzy lol. I always just get that deer in a headlights look when I'm asked (usually by the younger crowd) "What kind of femme are you"? I never really know quite how to answer that. Reminds of that line in Wizard of Oz.."Are you a good witch or a bad witch" lol I usually smile politely and answer "Iam me".
Kudos to you for that! I remember when labels weren't so necessary either, having been out for 34 years now. Still, I think it's interesting how people do identify and their reasons for that indentification. I applaud a person's right to be themselves, but I remain an old school butch, plain and simple.
__________________
Chivalry is when you meet a woman you would rather die for, than live with.
T4Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T4Texas For This Useful Post:
 

Tags
single

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:23 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018