Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Parenting

Parenting This area is for discussing parenting, adoption and anything related to raising our kids!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2011, 07:05 AM   #1
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kentucky/Austin/Wherever
Posts: 2,310
Thanks: 6,387
Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
Rep Power: 0
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelli View Post
HAHAHA! That's where your sister comes in handy, a female or femme friend, etc.

We have only one daughter(and 4 boys), all older now of course, but our daughter wasn't allowed to wear makeup outside of the house until later in middle school life. it's tricky trying to teach them about taking care of their skin, not falling for peer pressure(which trampy makeup is the least of those concerns), as well as when they do finally wear makeup showing them ways to enhance vs. cover up. Some parents may say let the kids use it when and how they want... that's their opinion.

BTW You can never have to much lip gloss. And when in doubt go for natural to a step up from there in color. Always can ask an employee.
yeah I guess I could ask an employee,but have you been to KY? lmao!! ok j/k... kinda
I went to a party couple months ago and i'll just say...they dont know how to act when the see a new gay person...I was mauled ..felt up all kinds of stuff...and my nephews thought it was so entertaining I was the floor show I guess

I think you are right about peer pressure,and I know I dont want my kid looking all over done..she is only allowed lip gloss. geez she is not quite 10 yet. But she has babygirl tendencies...she pouts,stomps ..likes to accessorize,loves sparkly things...so she wants body glitter.
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 07:11 AM   #2
jelli
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!
 
jelli's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: *SC*
Posts: 836
Thanks: 1,758
Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
Rep Power: 16588550
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
yeah I guess I could ask an employee,but have you been to KY? lmao!! ok j/k... kinda
I went to a party couple months ago and i'll just say...they dont know how to act when the see a new gay person...I was mauled ..felt up all kinds of stuff...and my nephews thought it was so entertaining I was the floor show I guess

I think you are right about peer pressure,and I know I dont want my kid looking all over done..she is only allowed lip gloss. geez she is not quite 10 yet. But she has babygirl tendencies...she pouts,stomps ..likes to accessorize,loves sparkly things...so she wants body glitter.
I lived @ Fort Knox for 4 years. Nuff said.

Come over to the other parenting thread so we don't keep derailing the school thread. lol
__________________

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:17 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018