Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
Toughy
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Oakland
Posts: 1,826
Thanks: 4,068
Thanked 7,654 Times in 1,523 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

but MsDemeanor...........

it's free speech for a price......it goes along with SCOTUS saying corporations have free speech........

(and yes I want to see Peyton get his prima donna ass kicked too........I just wish he did not play for the Colts.....I have fond memories of Johnny Unitas and the old Baltimore Colts and Johnny was a way better QB)
__________________
We are everywhere
We are different
I do not care if resistance is futile
I will not assimilate



Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:17 AM   #2
MsDemeanor
Member

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams
 
MsDemeanor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 703
Thanks: 165
Thanked 1,853 Times in 512 Posts
Rep Power: 2698181
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
(and yes I want to see Peyton get his prima donna ass kicked too........I just wish he did not play for the Colts.....I have fond memories of Johnny Unitas and the old Baltimore Colts and Johnny was a way better QB)
Don't confuse the team in Indy with the real Colts, the Baltimore Colts.

Did you know that when Indy plays in Baltimore, they are never referred to as the "Colts"? The scoreboard reads "Indy".
__________________
MsDemeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsDemeanor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2010, 12:47 AM   #3
Toughy
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Oakland
Posts: 1,826
Thanks: 4,068
Thanked 7,654 Times in 1,523 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Don't confuse the team in Indy with the real Colts, the Baltimore Colts.

Did you know that when Indy plays in Baltimore, they are never referred to as the "Colts"? The scoreboard reads "Indy".
My Mother used to tease and ask if Johnny was a 'hockey player'...........Johnny was my idol as a QB.....I had his arm....

No...........I had never noticed cuz I can't even connect the Ravens with Baltimore.....I forget the Ravens even exist......laughin.........everytime I see 'the Colts' my brain says Baltimore...

(I'm really watching Women's Div I Bball.............early regionals are at Berkley....UCONN is 58 (57?) in a row and Stanford is #2.....march madness is coming)
__________________
We are everywhere
We are different
I do not care if resistance is futile
I will not assimilate



Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:04 AM   #4
Bob
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Jackass.
 
Bob's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In your mom.
Posts: 144
Thanks: 15
Thanked 288 Times in 92 Posts
Rep Power: 29243
Bob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST ReputationBob Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Usually, when I want the opinion of a multiply-concussed, bible-thumping, former college football star, I go down to the local Jiffy-Lube.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2010, 06:06 AM   #5
DELSDAUGHTER
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...
 
DELSDAUGHTER's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: sittin on the Mason-Dixon
Posts: 239
Thanks: 29
Thanked 83 Times in 51 Posts
Rep Power: 429669
DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
My Mother used to tease and ask if Johnny was a 'hockey player'...........Johnny was my idol as a QB.....I had his arm....

No...........I had never noticed cuz I can't even connect the Ravens with Baltimore.....I forget the Ravens even exist......laughin.........everytime I see 'the Colts' my brain says Baltimore...

(I'm really watching Women's Div I Bball.............early regionals are at Berkley....UCONN is 58 (57?) in a row and Stanford is #2.....march madness is coming)
ill root for the other team ...just because it is the colts....after what they did to baltimore.....lol
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:19 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018