Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 07:41 AM   #1
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me
 
Bard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: .....
Posts: 2,828
Thanks: 2,997
Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I ate~ a pothead~because I love marijuana

SAY WHAT
__________________
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!



Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
Tawse
Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 730
Thanks: 2,973
Thanked 2,733 Times in 642 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
I ate~ a pothead~because I love marijuana

SAY WHAT

well...

makes sense...

kinda creepy how much sense it makes actually.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 07:46 AM   #3
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Geez, while mom & dad are away, this site has sure degenerated!

Ok, I'll play:

I needed~a stripper~because I'm good in bed~


PS: can't believe I just participated!
__________________
~Anya~




Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post


"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 07:58 AM   #4
Kelt
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch
 
Kelt's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,751
Thanks: 19,765
Thanked 15,268 Times in 2,538 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Apparently, I cuddled with Paris Hilton because I'm a pimp.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 08:00 AM   #5
Tawse
Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 730
Thanks: 2,973
Thanked 2,733 Times in 642 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Apparently, I cuddled with Paris Hilton because I'm a pimp.
I hope you sanitized after.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 08:19 AM   #6
Ebon
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 3,476
Thanks: 10,524
Thanked 11,143 Times in 2,757 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I ran shirtless with some crack heads because hoes keep stealin my tacos.

I love tacos
__________________
In Lak'ech Ala K'in

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 08:43 AM   #7
SoNotHer
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Posts: 2,811
Thanks: 6,587
Thanked 4,734 Times in 1,409 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I needed a horse because I have double d's.

Nice!


SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 08:46 AM   #8
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.
 
funkyfemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: A sad little town
Posts: 800
Thanks: 5,059
Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
Rep Power: 0
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

i banged my lover because i love marijuana
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 10:40 PM   #9
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married
 
Corkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Where I want to be
Posts: 8,155
Thanks: 47,491
Thanked 29,268 Times in 6,637 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I stabbed a glass of milk because I'm a pimp.
I hope the milk survived.
__________________
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 10:47 PM   #10
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
.
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: .
Posts: 5,530
Thanks: 4,478
Thanked 12,944 Times in 3,417 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation
Default

i shot your mom because i'm good in bed...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:46 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018