![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 6,100
Thanks: 29,380
Thanked 30,498 Times in 5,198 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hey Billy. So glad you are back again.
We missed you!!!!!
__________________
~ I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~ Maya Angelou |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
queer femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start.... Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013 Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nashville where my heart belongs...
Posts: 611
Thanks: 3,451
Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Rep Power: 14676216 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Good morning to my wonderful adopted Tennessee family
I hope all of you have an awesome day and I cant wait to be back next week for HOMO HALLOWEEN woohooo
__________________
"Slow to trust but I'm quick to love, I push too hard and I give too much, I aint saying I'm perfect, but I promise I'm worth it" "The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Pink Confection
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am Relationship Status:
Dating Myself Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,266
Thanks: 17,195
Thanked 11,358 Times in 2,838 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Draggggs in. The weekend has finally caught up. OMG.
I am cold and sleepy and can't wait to see you guys soon! Halloween is a little over a week awayyyyy! Hiya Jodi! WB! xoxoxoxooxox Have a groovy day!!!
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Billy~ Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~ Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013 Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 1,730
Thanks: 1,059
Thanked 3,871 Times in 1,053 Posts
Rep Power: 20503086 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Male Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 122
Thanks: 11
Thanked 178 Times in 72 Posts
Rep Power: 1450043 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Good evening folks!
I wish I could have gone to Little Rock with ya'll. Maybe next year! |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowboi2010 For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Billy~ Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~ Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013 Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 1,730
Thanks: 1,059
Thanked 3,871 Times in 1,053 Posts
Rep Power: 20503086 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Thanks June!
Goooooood morning ! ![]() Hope everyone has a awesome day ! |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
queer femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start.... Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013 Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nashville where my heart belongs...
Posts: 611
Thanks: 3,451
Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Rep Power: 14676216 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Good thursday morning good people of Tennessee its finely cooled off here in my village...it was a brisk 37 this morning heading to 70....I cant wait to see you all! Have a glorious day! ((((hugs)))
__________________
"Slow to trust but I'm quick to love, I push too hard and I give too much, I aint saying I'm perfect, but I promise I'm worth it" "The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
Pink Confection
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am Relationship Status:
Dating Myself Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,266
Thanks: 17,195
Thanked 11,358 Times in 2,838 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Good morning!
It's right chilly here too this morning, brrrrrrr. Love and miss you guys! Hi June!
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#9 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 6,100
Thanks: 29,380
Thanked 30,498 Times in 5,198 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Mornin!!!!
It IS sorta cool this morning. Nice though...beats that 80 before noon crap we deal with as well as humidity at 110. Have a wonderful Tennessee day all!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
~ I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~ Maya Angelou |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#10 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Billy~ Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~ Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013 Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 1,730
Thanks: 1,059
Thanked 3,871 Times in 1,053 Posts
Rep Power: 20503086 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#11 |
|
Pink Confection
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am Relationship Status:
Dating Myself Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,266
Thanks: 17,195
Thanked 11,358 Times in 2,838 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
We all do from time to time
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#12 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Billy~ Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~ Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013 Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 1,730
Thanks: 1,059
Thanked 3,871 Times in 1,053 Posts
Rep Power: 20503086 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|