![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye. Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NC & CO
Posts: 4,806
Thanks: 4,624
Thanked 12,189 Times in 3,779 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
But I look forward to reading everyone's posts and hearing about what I'm missing... Thanks Jess! |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Guy Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Evergreen State
Posts: 2,269
Thanks: 14,865
Thanked 6,873 Times in 1,859 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I really enjoyed Ghengis Blues, the story of a blind blues musician's journey to Tuva to compete in a national throat singing competition. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Pink Confection
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am Relationship Status:
Dating Myself Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,266
Thanks: 17,195
Thanked 11,358 Times in 2,838 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I am watching History of Britain ordered from Netflix.
I love Netflix.
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye. Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NC & CO
Posts: 4,806
Thanks: 4,624
Thanked 12,189 Times in 3,779 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I REALLY seriously enjoyed "Wild China" (it has six episodes). I love all things travel related, wanted to be a geographer, geologist, biologist, oceanographer and/or archeologist - and pilot biplanes too! ![]() - when I was younger (and not so wrapped up in raising a family). I still have a passion for our diverse planet and learning about different cultures. This documentary about China had STUNNING photography, was very well written & edited and was very detailed about the various cultures, natural habitats and the history of China. The political turmoil in China prevents many authors/producers of documentaries from sharing various things with the outside world (no offense intended to anyone with Asian Heritage...but from what I've been told, the Chinese Government censors very heavily). Considering that, I was extremely impressed with this series on China. My sister speaks several languages fluently... Chinese being her most current... while taking linguistics classes, she also acquired a History Major. I found many things in this series to strike up conversations with her about...on common grounds. Not just your regular small talk... This documentary gave me a new respect for the heritage, culture and history of all the ethnic groups mentioned in "Wild China". |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Woman Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE Relationship Status:
Relating Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: CA & AZ I'm a Snowbird
Posts: 5,408
Thanks: 11,826
Thanked 10,827 Times in 3,199 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/scream.bloody.murder/
Christiane Amanpour Reports Scream bloody Murder: A French priest in Cambodia. An idealistic U.S. Senate staffer in Iraq. A Canadian general in Rwanda. Each one tried to focus the world's attention on genocide. Each time, they were shunned, ignored or told it was someone else's problem. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Timed Out - Permanent
How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent Preferred Pronoun?:
other Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Patrick Springs, VA
Posts: 2,812
Thanks: 9,247
Thanked 5,700 Times in 1,682 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Our America with Lisa Ling
OWN Network Transgender Lives Special ( 2011) Five transgender people across America |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please Relationship Status:
Loved Up Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 2,183
Thanks: 9,001
Thanked 6,551 Times in 1,552 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Glee!
>>>>
__________________
I am made of stars |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkle For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|