Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
 
DapperButch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
Ok.. So much to my suprise..I have made it 7 days cutting down!

It sure hasn't been easy but actually I am proud of myself.

Just saying..still on track!
Good job! Keep letting us know how you are doing. Sometimes, knowing you are going to "report in", helps people stay on track.
__________________
-Dapper

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #2
Lady Pamela
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.
 
Lady Pamela's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Posts: 2,579
Thanks: 11,073
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Good job! Keep letting us know how you are doing. Sometimes, knowing you are going to "report in", helps people stay on track.
Well ya know, even if I was speaking to myself I would check in..ha
It is the same to me as when I quit using other methods before in my life.
Stay in the moment, one day at a time and show up to the plate so to speak.
It keeps ya goin and honest with yourself..ha
No excues I mean..ya know.

And thank you for such wonderful support.
__________________
Believe what people show you the first time.
It will keep you in balance, and will show you truth!
~*~ Author unknown ~*~


When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #3
Lady Pamela
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.
 
Lady Pamela's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Posts: 2,579
Thanks: 11,073
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Day 10 of cutting down

Day 10 of cutting down

Ok honestly, I thought by this time I would be able to cut down from 5-7 cigs to less than that...But today feels very RAW!

So I have decided rather than mess up, I will continue what route I have taken already untill it feels a little better to do so.
I think it is better to stay at this point than mess up and smoke more due to nerves.

I also realized a big..HUGE.. trigger is my teen son. That sounds bad ...huh?

He is very hyper and agrues sometimes is why. He is ADHA and on the 75% level of it. So it effects me right now..just sayin.

Anyways, still going strong.

I figure it took many years to create this addiction so a little patients with myself is needed.


again..thanks for all the support.
__________________
Believe what people show you the first time.
It will keep you in balance, and will show you truth!
~*~ Author unknown ~*~


When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #4
Lady Pamela
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.
 
Lady Pamela's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Posts: 2,579
Thanks: 11,073
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default

__________________
Believe what people show you the first time.
It will keep you in balance, and will show you truth!
~*~ Author unknown ~*~


When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
Lady Pamela
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.
 
Lady Pamela's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Posts: 2,579
Thanks: 11,073
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default say 11 cutting down.



NEED I SAY MORE...LOL


Todays stressers have me on the edge...but still holding strong.

This to shall pass..this to shall pass....lol

Ya all are probably getting sick of my posts by now huh..lol
But it helps to atleast say it..even though in real time..I pace and try to be quiet..as to not advance my emotions .

__________________
Believe what people show you the first time.
It will keep you in balance, and will show you truth!
~*~ Author unknown ~*~


When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 01:18 PM   #6
Daktari
Guest

Default

You hit the proverbial nail on head.

This too shall pass...and it always does if you remain motivated.

There are no reasons to smoke, just excuses.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 08:14 PM   #7
Lady Pamela
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.
 
Lady Pamela's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Posts: 2,579
Thanks: 11,073
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default evening of day 11 cutting down

Well today has been truely a trying day to say the least. However I am still going strong and still on target.

While at the doctors today for my son"14" I was told if the three bumps we found don't go away by next week then more is going to have to be done.
Also they think the things coming out of my sons mouth are coming from his lungs. So yes today was a bit nerve wracking.

But I still have had only 5 smokes today and by the time i sleep probably add to 6

Just saying.. I am glad today is now in the relaxing hour..smiles
__________________
Believe what people show you the first time.
It will keep you in balance, and will show you truth!
~*~ Author unknown ~*~


When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #8
mustangjeano
Member

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Ca.
Posts: 1,088
Thanks: 2,459
Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
Rep Power: 15314317
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
Day 10 of cutting down

Ok honestly, I thought by this time I would be able to cut down from 5-7 cigs to less than that...But today feels very RAW!

So I have decided rather than mess up, I will continue what route I have taken already untill it feels a little better to do so.
I think it is better to stay at this point than mess up and smoke more due to nerves.

I also realized a big..HUGE.. trigger is my teen son. That sounds bad ...huh?

He is very hyper and agrues sometimes is why. He is ADHA and on the 75% level of it. So it effects me right now..just sayin.

Anyways, still going strong.

I figure it took many years to create this addiction so a little patients with myself is needed.


again..thanks for all the support.
I think you are doing great and right not to rush it.Maybe stay at 5 -7 until it is really easy to do that and then cut one a day out. Jean
__________________
"Your outlook affects your outcome". John Paul Warren
mustangjeano is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mustangjeano For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #9
Lady Pamela
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.
 
Lady Pamela's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Posts: 2,579
Thanks: 11,073
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangjeano View Post
I think you are doing great and right not to rush it.Maybe stay at 5 -7 until it is really easy to do that and then cut one a day out. Jean

I most definately and staying with my program..smiles

However today..I streched my limits and have only smoked 3 1/2 so far...so yes I am still hangin on..smiles

Thanks for the support


BTW
This is day 13...cutting down.


Smiles
__________________
Believe what people show you the first time.
It will keep you in balance, and will show you truth!
~*~ Author unknown ~*~


When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #10
Lady Pamela
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.
 
Lady Pamela's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Posts: 2,579
Thanks: 11,073
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Good job! Keep letting us know how you are doing. Sometimes, knowing you are going to "report in", helps people stay on track.
Actually checking in, good, bad or ugly..is keeping me honest to myself..And keeping me to a point of being raw and haonest to those outward of me...And that is usually something I do not do.

__________________
Believe what people show you the first time.
It will keep you in balance, and will show you truth!
~*~ Author unknown ~*~


When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #11
Nat
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
bigender (DID System)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him or alter-specific
Relationship Status:
Unavailable
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central TX
Posts: 3,538
Thanks: 11,051
Thanked 13,968 Times in 2,590 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I ran out of cigs at noon today and just really want to quit. Right now I'm getting by on e-cigs. God knows what chemicals are in them, but at least they don't smell and don't need an ash tray.

This weekend I bought some really nice dry-clean only blazers and vests, and I don't want them smelling like old cigarettes.

So even if I'm cheating with the e-cigs, at least it is breaking me away from the whole ritual of it. I think I like smoking so much partially because it's an excuse to go outside and just be. Maybe I could just burn some incense and be outside instead. Maybe with a book. I definitely like smoke and fire.

<3 Best of luck to y'all. It's a freaking hard habit to kick.
__________________
I'm a fountain of blood. In the shape of a girl.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 12:04 AM   #12
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14
 
spritzerJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,154
Thanks: 30,307
Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
Rep Power: 0
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I ran out of cigs at noon today and just really want to quit. Right now I'm getting by on e-cigs. God knows what chemicals are in them, but at least they don't smell and don't need an ash tray.

This weekend I bought some really nice dry-clean only blazers and vests, and I don't want them smelling like old cigarettes.

So even if I'm cheating with the e-cigs, at least it is breaking me away from the whole ritual of it. I think I like smoking so much partially because it's an excuse to go outside and just be. Maybe I could just burn some incense and be outside instead. Maybe with a book. I definitely like smoke and fire.

<3 Best of luck to y'all. It's a freaking hard habit to kick.
It is a mess to quit. Ugh...all the reasons in the world. and then damn! ggrr...
I know what you mean about just going outside and still be.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 01:01 AM   #13
DamonK
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
.
Preferred Pronoun?:
.
Relationship Status:
.
 
DamonK's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: .
Posts: 2,199
Thanks: 1,527
Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I wanted.
I probably could have killed for one.
I wanted.

I stood up, cut my break short, went back to work.

I don't want quite so much now.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 01:22 AM   #14
Lady Pamela
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.
 
Lady Pamela's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Posts: 2,579
Thanks: 11,073
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default On day 13 of cutting down

I smoked only 3 1/2 smokes all day...I am super suprised in myself.

Will try to keep getting lower than 5-7...but today I am saying..,.IT ROCKED! aND i AM PROUD OF TODAY!
__________________
Believe what people show you the first time.
It will keep you in balance, and will show you truth!
~*~ Author unknown ~*~


When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 05:20 AM   #15
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14
 
spritzerJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,154
Thanks: 30,307
Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
Rep Power: 0
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
I smoked only 3 1/2 smokes all day...I am super suprised in myself.

Will try to keep getting lower than 5-7...but today I am saying..,.IT ROCKED! aND i AM PROUD OF TODAY!
Way to go Lady Pamela... a good inspiration for my day. Thank you!
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:05 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018