![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#10 |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
redneck femme Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she, babygirl Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: vancouver washington
Posts: 31
Thanks: 18
Thanked 95 Times in 23 Posts
Rep Power: 919137 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Ok so I do like to watch football but my boys do. So i am going to be in kitchen all day making football food for them to snack on all day. It is the least I can do and then my daughter and I are going in my room for movies and girlie time lmao
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|