Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: CA & AZ I'm a Snowbird
Posts: 5,408
Thanks: 11,826
Thanked 10,827 Times in 3,199 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

I guess because my 59th birthday is a month away, my thoughts are plugged into this thread presently.

As I read through our posts, I am struck by some common themes around being comfortable with things like living alone, not needing to be in a relationship (but, possibly considering one if there is a match), not thinking that being with someone means living together, being much more connected to our own desires and values and an unwillingness to give these up for someone else. Just seems there is a commonality about self-awareness and self-love & self-respect among us. I know that although I have been fortunate in my life to have 2 positive, long-term relationships with extraordinary women, that there are many things I simply will not allow in my life at this age in terms of a relationship.

I know I am grateful for my life even when there is hardship. LOL.. and I know I am not as patient as I once was! And I sure do have to stretch before dance, too!

I certainly feel I have the capacity and personal attributes needed to sustain a relationship, but find I am not even willing to date someone that does not have my top non-negotiables. Why waste time on what I know will not work? Yes, time has become a very different concept to me at this time in my life.

Sure, I miss many things about being with someone special and as full-retirement is indeed approaches, would like to have a partner to share intimacy (in its various forms) with and travel with. I also know that I just can't do drama anymore and would be happy going it alone with my good friends in my life as well as family. Some can travel too, so what the hell!

Sex would be great, but, I have to stretch before that, too...



Geezuzzzzz... I can't believe you said that, Dude!

Last edited by AtLast; 02-16-2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: goofed
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
..
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ..
Posts: 3,471
Thanks: 292
Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default

It isn't enough to have noble thoughts. I best have the balls to back 'em up.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 07:10 PM   #3
T D
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,165
Thanks: 1,428
Thanked 1,125 Times in 311 Posts
Rep Power: 3570340
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation
Default


That I have very little patience for idle chit chat about nothing. In fact I'm finding that it bores and annoys me quite a bit.

When did I become this crotchity ole fart???

__________________

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T D For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2010, 03:34 PM   #4
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
..
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ..
Posts: 3,471
Thanks: 292
Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default

how much i could care what anyone thinks. sue me, yanno?
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #5
NJFemmie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)
 
NJFemmie's Avatar
 
3 Highscores

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,683
Thanks: 1,343
Thanked 11,421 Times in 2,977 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

... things (such as body parts) hurt longer than they used to.
__________________


NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:08 PM   #6
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
... things (such as body parts) hurt longer than they used to.

...and more often too!
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 02:11 PM   #7
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: CA & AZ I'm a Snowbird
Posts: 5,408
Thanks: 11,826
Thanked 10,827 Times in 3,199 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
...and more often too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
... things (such as body parts) hurt longer than they used to.
Isn't this the damn truth! Grrrrr... Cranky Grumble.....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #8
Lynn
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 689
Thanks: 1,499
Thanked 2,413 Times in 505 Posts
Rep Power: 9668976
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation
Default

...that now is not the time to get cocky or careless. That I don't know everything. That there is no advantage to staying stuck in a rut. I realize I need to stay active and engaged, or the aging process will become a quick, downhill ride.
__________________
In the flush of love's light
we dare be brave
And suddenly we see
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou


Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 04:08 PM   #9
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
..
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ..
Posts: 3,471
Thanks: 292
Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default

say little, show a lot. it pays off more in the long run.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #10
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
..
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ..
Posts: 3,471
Thanks: 292
Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default

how i should have made personal friends with a banker, lawyer, doctor and mafia hit man. where's getting a favor when you need it?
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #11
Lynn
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 689
Thanks: 1,499
Thanked 2,413 Times in 505 Posts
Rep Power: 9668976
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
how i should have made personal friends with a banker, lawyer, doctor and mafia hit man. where's getting a favor when you need it?
Don't leave general contractor off of your list.
__________________
In the flush of love's light
we dare be brave
And suddenly we see
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou


Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #12
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!
 
Blade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default

The more I realize what Nannie was saying when she said, I don't know how I use to get everything done when I worked.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:20 PM   #13
JustLovelyJenn
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know
 
JustLovelyJenn's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Aberdeen, WA
Posts: 4,478
Thanks: 12,464
Thanked 13,991 Times in 3,684 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Sometimes a good smack is EXACTLY what some people needed when they were younger.
__________________
--Jenn
JustLovelyJenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #14
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Soft*Silver's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default

how absolutely beautiful my skin is becoming...so soft and supple..loose and textured....lines of age are rare yet but those that are here are perfectly arranged...I slide my hands down my flesh and close my eyes to savor the texture...goddess....how incredibly sensual !!!
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears
Soft*Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 10:04 PM   #15
bigbutchmistie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 4,009
Thanks: 4,950
Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

That when someone show's you their true color's believe them...

That everyone comes into your life for a purpose or a season... And its a blessing for either

That when someone tells you that they love you, listen to what they are saying but its better to watch what they do. For actions speak far louder than words.. That my adopted dad said growing up "believe half of what you hear and all that you see"

That if you sit back and listen and watch body language you can learn alot about someone

That if you cant respect yourself then others wont

Not to plan your life. Cause what God has planned will happen anyway...

That when you truly love someone you truly want their happiness even if that road leads to someone else

That if you cant trust someone with basic human value's chances are you wont be able to trust them at all......
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 10:19 PM   #16
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)
 
4 Highscores

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Atascadero, CA
Posts: 4,933
Thanks: 2,309
Thanked 7,108 Times in 2,327 Posts
Rep Power: 0
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Gravity is real.
It sucks.

young people are dumbledorf's.

the end.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2010, 10:25 PM   #17
Enchantress
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The land of milk and honey.
Posts: 2,169
Thanks: 741
Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,200 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Enjoy the journey.

The older I get the more I realize how precious each moment is and how important it is to stay in those moments...
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 12:06 AM   #18
bigbutchmistie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 4,009
Thanks: 4,950
Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

To let things go...

To choose my battles carefully...

That significant others come and go but true friends are always there

That your true friends will always be there for you... And will tell you the real truth. Even when you dont wanna hear it

To forgive those that have wronged me in the past. Not for them but for my well being.


To love deeper and harder when I love. To love someone as I do myself
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2010, 11:06 AM   #19
PinkieLee
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Big Money Texas
Posts: 4,708
Thanks: 24,309
Thanked 13,073 Times in 3,047 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

The older I get, the more I realize...

That I can't please every one all the time. It's time consuming & exhausting ~ and honestly not possible.

That I have to love myself more than anyone else.

That I can't always control what happens around me... but I can control how I react to it.

That sometimes people suck... and that's ok.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 02:38 AM   #20
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: CA & AZ I'm a Snowbird
Posts: 5,408
Thanks: 11,826
Thanked 10,827 Times in 3,199 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

The older I get, I find myself in the retinol isle more often!

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:56 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018