![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Joy Seeker
How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14 Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hey Glynn! Surprise!
It was fun to see everyone and to meet K's new beau. He seems very very nice. I'm going to the movies with him. LOL Sorry we had to leave. Syzygy is sleeping now while I stay up with Toby (who screeches for thirty minutes when kenneled...joy.) He will be on his way home by midnight. pout. Keep your fingers crossed for a good job offer down here. I'd miss Austin. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 904
Thanks: 879
Thanked 3,215 Times in 705 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Thanks for the new piece of Fiestaware. Happy birthday Oldy Beauhunk.
__________________
Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine Relationship Status:
retired Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,409
Thanks: 2,215
Thanked 1,526 Times in 461 Posts
Rep Power: 13892881 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Oh & Happy Birthday Oiler...welcome to the ole Man club!!
__________________
Ash ![]() Dugan"Judge not that ye be not judged." "Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy" [IMG] |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Happy
Birthday Glynn!!! ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes. Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
lol Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 3,476
Thanks: 10,524
Thanked 11,143 Times in 2,757 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Happy Birthday Oiler!!!
I hope you had a great day today although I know you are probably off working.
__________________
In Lak'ech Ala K'in I'm a Soul Rebel ![]() http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/ Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Human Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him Relationship Status:
Happily Single! Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nunya
Posts: 1,225
Thanks: 2,355
Thanked 2,574 Times in 789 Posts
Rep Power: 18276168 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Well Austinites, the Superbowl party was fun, but the early surprise birthday party was great! You got me, lol. The official birthday is Friday; I won't be in my fourties anymore. It's all good. Look for me on the side of the road wearing my,,,,,safety gear, lmao. It's pretty cute and will be going to work with me tomorrow. Was great to see everyone, as always!
Love and hugs to all of you! And to my lovely wife, I love you like crazy! Thank you for being you! Glynn |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes. Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
lol Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 3,476
Thanks: 10,524
Thanked 11,143 Times in 2,757 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Saturday, March 10, 2012
6:00pm until 9:00pm Sherlock's Baker Street Pub and Grill 9012 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78758 I'm leaving, come and say goodbye if you can make it. Let me know I need to get a head count for Sherlocks. I will miss you Austin crew.
__________________
In Lak'ech Ala K'in I'm a Soul Rebel ![]() http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/ Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe. |
|
|
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|