![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She Relationship Status:
I heart Rene Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,755
Thanks: 15,427
Thanked 14,917 Times in 3,020 Posts
Rep Power: 21474850 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I wasn't aware the game offered a rematch to both players. I thought it only offered the rematch to the last player who played a letter. My apologies to anyone I started a new game with and shouldn't have.
__________________
I am very spoiled! What we think about and thank about, we bring about! Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She Relationship Status:
I heart Rene Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,755
Thanks: 15,427
Thanked 14,917 Times in 3,020 Posts
Rep Power: 21474850 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Is anyone looking for challengers? I am not getting my fill of crack....er WwFs.
If interested, please PM me and I will give you my WwF's ID. Thanks!!
__________________
I am very spoiled! What we think about and thank about, we bring about! Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes. Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
lol Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 3,476
Thanks: 10,524
Thanked 11,143 Times in 2,757 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
In Lak'ech Ala K'in I'm a Soul Rebel ![]() http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/ Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe. |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Tags |
| losers always whine, players never win |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|