Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
........
 
Novelafemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ........
Posts: 2,402
Thanks: 4,981
Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I am incredibly grateful/thankful for having a life partner who values, respects and honors my chosen path in life and who supports my vision for not only my future but ours as a family. She genuinly listens to my thoughts, fears, desires and never belittles or negates the time and effort I put into that process. She truly sees my heart and gets me, and for that I am eternally grateful.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever
 
clay's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: salt air & sandy beaches
Posts: 13,136
Thanks: 97,020
Thanked 31,650 Times in 7,746 Posts
Rep Power: 21474865
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

I am thankful for my girl...Miss Scarlett! She always sees so much in me..she is so kind, so loving, so giving, and treats me with utmost respect and dignity...far more than I deserve.
She listens to me when I talk of my deceased wife, with open arms and heart...and holds me when I cry...she gets me..she understands me..she blesses my life...in every way..with her love and presence....I am so grateful for her......
__________________
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ~Robert Brault
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 07:11 AM   #3
Thinker
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
 
Thinker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,868
Thanks: 710
Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation
Default

My family in Texas and our collective strength
__________________
Practice humility and kindness.
Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thinker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 10:43 AM   #4
TimilDeeps
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!
 
TimilDeeps's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: To your right and a bit South.
Posts: 1,522
Thanks: 108
Thanked 1,470 Times in 445 Posts
Rep Power: 19646658
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
I am thankful for my girl...Miss Scarlett! She always sees so much in me..she is so kind, so loving, so giving, and treats me with utmost respect and dignity...far more than I deserve.
She listens to me when I talk of my deceased wife, with open arms and heart...and holds me when I cry...she gets me..she understands me..she blesses my life...in every way..with her love and presence....I am so grateful for her......


Dude, you got that precisely because you deserve it! jus' sayin'

TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #5
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever
 
clay's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: salt air & sandy beaches
Posts: 13,136
Thanks: 97,020
Thanked 31,650 Times in 7,746 Posts
Rep Power: 21474865
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

aww thanks buddy! You are an awesome friend...thank you!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimilDeeps View Post
Dude, you got that precisely because you deserve it! jus' sayin'

__________________
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ~Robert Brault
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 11:46 AM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Some insurance companies that cover my sessions for people!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #7
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉
 
bkisbutchenuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,398
Thanks: 14,071
Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

I am thankful for all my AWESOME friends....my friends are my family.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #8
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~
 
~ocean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Massachusetts ~coastal
Posts: 7,905
Thanks: 22,958
Thanked 16,009 Times in 4,722 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default

i'm gratefull for my sanity lol )))))))
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #9
Rockinonahigh
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.
 
Rockinonahigh's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 4,907
Thanks: 4,682
Thanked 14,933 Times in 3,938 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I'm thankful for lots of things,my family,my friend Clay and his Lady,new and old friends that have been around sice I was a wee pup.Speaking of fur kids my life would be very lonely with out the fur kids i've had in my life over the years..each and everyone has a special place in my heart.Rowdy is my protector from day one,the new pup ..well I call her Li'll chit my son calls her the maniack..sence she has arived this place has been intotal termoil with puppy antics that I can help but smile at even when I shouldnt.
I am really thankful for finaly getting old enough to get on medicade,yeah I know,but being on it has now made it possable to get the med help to improve my situation with my never ending back probs.Starting on the 10 th the new and hopefully new chapter in recovery starts,i've already been told it will be a bit of a rough road but over the next couple of monts with near daily appointments of one kind or another to give me more moblity and way less pain.I can do this!
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 07:58 AM   #10
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
I am incredibly grateful/thankful for having a life partner who values, respects and honors my chosen path in life and who supports my vision for not only my future but ours as a family. She genuinly listens to my thoughts, fears, desires and never belittles or negates the time and effort I put into that process. She truly sees my heart and gets me, and for that I am eternally grateful.

i am thankful for this exact same thing.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #11
Silverseastar
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular
 
Silverseastar's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 133
Thanks: 348
Thanked 492 Times in 107 Posts
Rep Power: 3095524
Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I am thankful for taking good care of myself in a relationship situation that was emotionally hard to navigate. I'm grateful to realize that I can see when things aren't healthy for me and when they are.

Learning what doesn't work provides me with clarity around what does. It's a blessing.
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
thankful

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018