Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
Daktari
Guest

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
you might look for a product called beano too
I most certainly did look it up from the link Lieslkate posted...Now if only I could find it in the UK, it would make Mrs.Ingress happy
Incubus + Ingress =
I know, I know that was probably t.m.i



Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
riding in to the Loft........ .. WHHOOAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa thunder.. heh...

mawning ... Lofter dwellers and peekers
and
NEWBIES!!

i have landed over near Cinncie Ohhiiya last night..
i have yet to look up them mushy pea thingies..... lol
and hey ....... Incubus... a sunday roast....
ya know....... i remember growing up ... from sinc ei could remember and well into my teens and such .. how my mom or/and grandmother.. always always ..... made a special sunday dinner.... envolving a roast of some sort, weather it be beef or pork or just a chicken... and all the fixin's.
now adays we never really do that anymore.....
maybe its something i can bring bk in my household once i get off this truck.
oh and you requested a pic of the truck i drive now???
here ya go.......its a 2000 peter bilt .. i have a full size bed in it a upper bunk i well use for storage, a micro wave , tv, fridge.. and cuboards for more storage. i have made it very comfy in my truck.. i love lots of pillows and have 4 of them in there... lol and well i want more.. LOL .. .




hey there Lieskate... nice to see you here and ruthie..


That's one helluva truck it sounds heeeuge and very comfortable - I have a feeling the life on the open road is wonderful in theory but maybe not so wonderful in reality....am I right?

Have a sunday roast dinner is how I was brought up too morningstar...thankfully that 'tradition' is still alive and well in many households, I often share a sunday roast with my friend who makes one every week for her 4 boys and assorted waifs and strays - I love going there. I hope you do reinstitute the tradition some time, it's a great way to get a family (be that blood or chosen) round a table to share food and be social.

Good evening Lofters ...early evening, fed and watered, now sat with a beer and pondering over something on a site I'm a member of (non US)...I'm incensed that racist language is allowed under the guise of "it's just a joke, I don't really mean it, that's what they call themselves" ...I think if that racist name calling and their repeated justification of it were made here they would be timed out or banned.

............................and breathe!

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:16 PM   #2
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
..
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ..
Posts: 3,471
Thanks: 292
Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Hi everyone. flying by, have a good one.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:54 AM   #3
DELSDAUGHTER
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...
 
DELSDAUGHTER's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: sittin on the Mason-Dixon
Posts: 239
Thanks: 29
Thanked 83 Times in 51 Posts
Rep Power: 429669
DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation
Default

have a good friday........tgif is all i got to say....
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:24 AM   #4
morningstar55
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single
 
morningstar55's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: western NY
Posts: 3,809
Thanks: 5,280
Thanked 4,240 Times in 1,845 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
I most certainly did look it up from the link Lieslkate posted...Now if only I could find it in the UK, it would make Mrs.Ingress happy
Incubus + Ingress =
I know, I know that was probably t.m.i







That's one helluva truck it sounds heeeuge and very comfortable - I have a feeling the life on the open road is wonderful in theory but maybe not so wonderful in reality....am I right?

Have a sunday roast dinner is how I was brought up too morningstar...thankfully that 'tradition' is still alive and well in many households, I often share a sunday roast with my friend who makes one every week for her 4 boys and assorted waifs and strays - I love going there. I hope you do reinstitute the tradition some time, it's a great way to get a family (be that blood or chosen) round a table to share food and be social.

Good evening Lofters ...early evening, fed and watered, now sat with a beer and pondering over something on a site I'm a member of (non US)...I'm incensed that racist language is allowed under the guise of "it's just a joke, I don't really mean it, that's what they call themselves" ...I think if that racist name calling and their repeated justification of it were made here they would be timed out or banned.

............................and breathe!

morning Lofters

heh..... your right DELS about the road thing... lol
i cant wait to quit.. lol
sometims when im home ....... on a weekend. i'll make a dinner at home and invite ?? or go to my mom's and have some family members there.

hey btw......... did ya'll feel a strong breez come thru here??? hmmmmmm
must be that southern jet stream ........ heh.. wish it would stick around some so all the snow would melt to the north.. lol

now where is that Incubus this morning??
__________________
--------------------------------------------

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #5
Sunny
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Sunny's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 423
Thanks: 396
Thanked 745 Times in 283 Posts
Rep Power: 6521618
Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Afternoon Everyone

Morningstar that is one great looking truck. Do you ever come to Jersey?
The South part of jersey did not get hit so hard last night. A few inches but the wind felt like it was going to rip off the roof. I am off today bit have to work tomarrow.
I remember Sunday dinner also. A big roast that was always delicious. I had it over my neighbors because my Mom was not always the best cook. LOL
Hope everyone is having a grrreat day. Sunny
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:01 PM   #6
Sunny
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Sunny's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 423
Thanks: 396
Thanked 745 Times in 283 Posts
Rep Power: 6521618
Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default PS

I forgot to mention those big peas? I have never ever seen peas that big!!!! Sunny
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:06 PM   #7
morningstar55
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single
 
morningstar55's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: western NY
Posts: 3,809
Thanks: 5,280
Thanked 4,240 Times in 1,845 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
I forgot to mention those big peas? I have never ever seen peas that big!!!! Sunny
hey ya there sunny........ got snow?? lol
__________________
--------------------------------------------

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
ruthie14
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
 
ruthie14's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 844
Thanks: 1,904
Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
Rep Power: 5946336
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Happy Friday lofters! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I am having another upaid day off thanks to the snow and ice. After all these snowdays, my purse is feeling the pinch. lol

Hey Sunny, I live in south Jersey too! Maybe we could meet for lunch or something sometime.

See ya!

Ruthie (wants to be here -------->
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #9
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Soft*Silver's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Hi all...wishing everyone a happy friday. I want to know about these peas...what kind are they and where do I get seeds to plant them? they look scrumptious!
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears
Soft*Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #10
Luckydwg07
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me
 
Luckydwg07's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: yankee in southern waters
Posts: 352
Thanks: 685
Thanked 312 Times in 136 Posts
Rep Power: 2730230
Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Enjoy the day & the weekend lofters. I myself will be shoveling out for the rest of the day.
hopping to get done...full blown cabin fever. need to go out tonight & see people
Luckydwg07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:47 PM   #11
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
..
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ..
Posts: 3,471
Thanks: 292
Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I had a great day with my pal, Mel today. She cooked southern gullah for me and it was great. She's born and bred southern from georgia. We killed a bottle of wine eating and talking southern history and politics.
Heading for the mountains tomorrow to pick up her puppy.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 06:43 AM   #12
Stoney
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch lesbian feminist Crone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wicked Witch
Relationship Status:
happily content
 
Stoney's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 135
Thanks: 112
Thanked 229 Times in 60 Posts
Rep Power: 245966
Stoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST Reputation
Default

soooo ........

here I am 46, happy as hell to be alive, just startin' to accept the fact that for the first time in my life I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE FREE AND I just went through menapause ( and I love the feeling)...
then..
there is this young girl, 16 who ran away from home....she was being abused, no one wanted her......she spent Christmas with me and the fam and her mom just signed her off to me....don"t know me from shit, but is like.... here ya go...."you better put her on birth control... shes a little whore"....( um yeah... nice huh) so I became her guardian.

well so now after having an empty nest for like ...." two seconds" Im ... well raisin' another.

Now of course, 16 , you would think might not be too hard.... well the child has been through it, she has been abused for a long long time... she has issues... we get along great though, she loves it here her therapy is going well.

but now...

I dont know why Im tellin ya all this but I need someone my age to feel me....

Child protective services just t took my sons and gf parental rights, and I was made guardian now I also have a 1yr old and a 4 yr old.


Im 46 and I really had some pretty cool plans for my life now that it is the first time in 26 years I didnt have kids!.......

I love my grand children


But.......

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!


GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!^$#@%%&&^*&(*((*

F*CK F*CK F*CK


( I feel a little better now)


Stoney

Last edited by Stoney; 02-28-2010 at 06:50 AM. Reason: spelling
Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:58 AM   #13
morningstar55
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single
 
morningstar55's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: western NY
Posts: 3,809
Thanks: 5,280
Thanked 4,240 Times in 1,845 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
soooo ........

here I am 46, happy as hell to be alive, just startin' to accept the fact that for the first time in my life I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE FREE AND I just went through menapause ( and I love the feeling)...
then..
there is this young girl, 16 who ran away from home....she was being abused, no one wanted her......she spent Christmas with me and the fam and her mom just signed her off to me....don"t know me from shit, but is like.... here ya go...."you better put her on birth control... shes a little whore"....( um yeah... nice huh) so I became her guardian.

well so now after having an empty nest for like ...." two seconds" Im ... well raisin' another.

Now of course, 16 , you would think might not be too hard.... well the child has been through it, she has been abused for a long long time... she has issues... we get along great though, she loves it here her therapy is going well.

but now...

I dont know why Im tellin ya all this but I need someone my age to feel me....

Child protective services just t took my sons and gf parental rights, and I was made guardian now I also have a 1yr old and a 4 yr old.


Im 46 and I really had some pretty cool plans for my life now that it is the first time in 26 years I didnt have kids!.......

I love my grand children


But.......

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!


GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!^$#@%%&&^*&(*((*

F*CK F*CK F*CK


( I feel a little better now)


Stoney
..... yikes...... and good morning to u .. (((((((((((( Stoney)))))))))))and good morning to the Lofters..

wow sounds like you have a full plate there....
where are u ???
hope it all works out....... do you have a MCC church there??? maybe they can help in some ways.
__________________
--------------------------------------------

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:10 AM   #14
Daktari
Guest

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
soooo ........

here I am 46, happy as hell to be alive, just startin' to accept the fact that for the first time in my life I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE FREE AND I just went through menapause ( and I love the feeling)...
then..
there is this young girl, 16 who ran away from home....she was being abused, no one wanted her......she spent Christmas with me and the fam and her mom just signed her off to me....don"t know me from shit, but is like.... here ya go...."you better put her on birth control... shes a little whore"....( um yeah... nice huh) so I became her guardian.

well so now after having an empty nest for like ...." two seconds" Im ... well raisin' another.

Now of course, 16 , you would think might not be too hard.... well the child has been through it, she has been abused for a long long time... she has issues... we get along great though, she loves it here her therapy is going well.

but now...

I dont know why Im tellin ya all this but I need someone my age to feel me....

Child protective services just t took my sons and gf parental rights, and I was made guardian now I also have a 1yr old and a 4 yr old.


Im 46 and I really had some pretty cool plans for my life now that it is the first time in 26 years I didnt have kids!.......

I love my grand children


But.......

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!


GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!^$#@%%&&^*&(*((*

F*CK F*CK F*CK


( I feel a little better now)


Stoney
So sorry to hear you're having a tough time of it right now Stoney. I have no idea what, if any, words of comfort can be said in such circumstances. Will your son and gf get their parental rights back in the near future?

  Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:23 AM   #15
DELSDAUGHTER
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...
 
DELSDAUGHTER's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: sittin on the Mason-Dixon
Posts: 239
Thanks: 29
Thanked 83 Times in 51 Posts
Rep Power: 429669
DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
soooo ........

here I am 46, happy as hell to be alive, just startin' to accept the fact that for the first time in my life I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE FREE AND I just went through menapause ( and I love the feeling)...
then..
there is this young girl, 16 who ran away from home....she was being abused, no one wanted her......she spent Christmas with me and the fam and her mom just signed her off to me....don"t know me from shit, but is like.... here ya go...."you better put her on birth control... shes a little whore"....( um yeah... nice huh) so I became her guardian.

well so now after having an empty nest for like ...." two seconds" Im ... well raisin' another.

Now of course, 16 , you would think might not be too hard.... well the child has been through it, she has been abused for a long long time... she has issues... we get along great though, she loves it here her therapy is going well.

but now...

I dont know why Im tellin ya all this but I need someone my age to feel me....

Child protective services just t took my sons and gf parental rights, and I was made guardian now I also have a 1yr old and a 4 yr old.


Im 46 and I really had some pretty cool plans for my life now that it is the first time in 26 years I didnt have kids!.......

I love my grand children


But.......

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!


GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!^$#@%%&&^*&(*((*

F*CK F*CK F*CK


( I feel a little better now)


Stoney
all i can say is WOW...i know kinda how you feel...i just got an empty nest and the pow......they are both coming back...and to make matters worse i just moved into a one bedroom apt....
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
age, good news for once, mature

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:32 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018