![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
alive Preferred Pronoun?:
um Relationship Status:
married Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: on the stars
Posts: 460
Thanks: 1,415
Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Rep Power: 19348705 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I have one tattoo, on my belly. I was never completely satisfied with the way it turned out, but pregnancy really did some damage to it. I'd like to have it covered with a different one but it would have to be rather large and I don't know what would work well over it. I am also not a fan of the painful process. Maybe eventually.
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Dude Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him Relationship Status:
Taken Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hidden Valley Ranch
Posts: 3,511
Thanks: 6,220
Thanked 11,247 Times in 2,753 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Dude Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him Relationship Status:
Taken Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hidden Valley Ranch
Posts: 3,511
Thanks: 6,220
Thanked 11,247 Times in 2,753 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I have five tats. I want more but have not been inspired as to what they would be. I am thinking that another one will be added sooner than later.. maybe something on my forearm.
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|