![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: new zealand
Posts: 7,120
Thanks: 9,467
Thanked 7,961 Times in 2,340 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
ysk i wanna know who's first?!!
__________________
be true, be you, be brave.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puddin' For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM, Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: I gaze upon the same moon as you do
Posts: 3,827
Thanks: 13,214
Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
TSK your post made me laugh out loud thank you for that YSAK My instructors would say yes I am obsessed with numbers but it is a healthy obsession and my current one wishes I could use it more LOL
__________________
![]() Life should never be stagnant hence my quest for new knowledge will continue until my last breath. Wolf ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Neither here or there
Posts: 7,987
Thanks: 27,733
Thanked 18,935 Times in 4,705 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
YSK: I am very proud of all your hard work.
YSK: It will all be worth it. |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat ![]() Tournaments Won: 4 Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: 8,660 feet high in the Andes
Posts: 2,640
Thanks: 10,519
Thanked 11,655 Times in 2,291 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
YSK I'm lucky to have such strong support.
YSK you're my rock.
__________________
Small business owners around the world use microfinance to help expand their businesses and provide for their families. You can help! Click here to learn about Kiva. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG Relationship Status:
=) ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tulsa (cat free zone)
Posts: 6,093
Thanks: 18,651
Thanked 17,529 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
YSK That would be me! Just sayin. I have no idea what you are refering to, but I pick me anyway.
__________________
I don't want to spend my life with someone I can live with, I want to spend my life with someone I can't live without. |
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JAGG For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Tags |
| fluff, fun, games, hints, secrets |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|