Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > General Gender Discussions

View Poll Results: What age range are you?
19 or younger 3 0.69%
20-29 51 11.72%
30-39 99 22.76%
40-49 171 39.31%
50-59 100 22.99%
60-69 11 2.53%
70 and above 0 0%
Voters: 435. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda
 

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: cambridge MA
Posts: 230
Thanks: 703
Thanked 408 Times in 143 Posts
Rep Power: 0
stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I'm 23 (24 in October) seems like my youth is held against me.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
I'm 23 (24 in October) seems like my youth is held against me.
i won't ! people will see that you are coming from the right place.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
BoDy*ShOt
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones
 
BoDy*ShOt's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 1,020
Thanks: 1,460
Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation
Default

wow. this made me all reminisce-y..
I was 28 when I joined the dash site, and here I am at 41. I've met the gamut of people, and made some good friends and some who don't like me much.. meh. I've met lovers, brief boifriends, and a very LTR off of each of these sites. it's where I discovered my femme, and where I continue to learn and evolve.
__________________
...not your average betty.
BoDy*ShOt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BoDy*ShOt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #4
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
 
DapperButch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoDy*ShOt View Post
wow. this made me all reminisce-y..
I was 28 when I joined the dash site, and here I am at 41. I've met the gamut of people, and made some good friends and some who don't like me much.. meh. I've met lovers, brief boifriends, and a very LTR off of each of these sites. it's where I discovered my femme, and where I continue to learn and evolve.
Holy crap! That really does put the length of time into perspective. I was 28/29 when I joined the dash, and now I am 42! Yowza!
__________________
-Dapper

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #5
gaea
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
 
gaea's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: west coast
Posts: 3,910
Thanks: 18,630
Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default

i was 26 when i joined the dash site the year they developed it.....watched it evolve and i too have evolved.....I went away for awhile and came back...and then in 09 when the planet launched i joined here...

I am currently 42
__________________
Gaea
"Building a lifetime together one day at a time"

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #6
ruby_woo
Member

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single
 
ruby_woo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 427
Thanks: 1,848
Thanked 1,939 Times in 376 Posts
Rep Power: 17615393
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I was 19 when I started posting on the dash site, and now I'm 30.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 05:23 PM   #7
Quintease
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Quintease's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 514
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,817 Times in 417 Posts
Rep Power: 10560328
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I was 37 when I started posting here and I'm still 37...
__________________
It is not worth an intelligent person's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that.
Quintease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Quintease For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 01:39 PM   #8
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In A Healing Place
Posts: 5,371
Thanks: 18,160
Thanked 22,636 Times in 4,461 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
I'm 23 (24 in October) seems like my youth is held against me.
I think you're cool. Sometimes people are a bit overly wary of new people. I like that you bring your own experiences from the real world and are not just another person who has been online for years and years and knows all the right lingo and protocol. You also don't get angry or defensive when people seem to misunderstand you, which shows a lot of class. We need new blood- in terms of new people and younger people. I am glad you are here. Enjoy your youth!
__________________
Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #9
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married
 
Corkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Where I want to be
Posts: 8,155
Thanks: 47,491
Thanked 29,268 Times in 6,637 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Already said this to Steph, but we all have opinions, don't let anyone get to you. We are wary of newbies, but then many of us have been stung by folks who had nefarious intentions. That's our baggage, not yours. Just be you, said that before too.
__________________
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:55 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018