Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!
 
Linus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Posts: 5,440
Thanks: 2,929
Thanked 10,726 Times in 3,172 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All View Post
Ok Linus, Medusa, or anyone just a question...and yes I read all of these posts looking for the answer myself before asking.

What does it mean when you see a blank private rep?..I get the whole system other wise but am seeing blank private reps on some of my posts and I am tired of scratching my head about what it means. So does anyone have an answer? Thanks for helping a not so newbie anymore....
What do you mean a blank rep? Do you mean an empty rep with no comment?
__________________
Personal Blog || [] || Cigar Blog


"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 01:08 PM   #2
LoyalWolfsBlade
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One
 
LoyalWolfsBlade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: I gaze upon the same moon as you do
Posts: 3,827
Thanks: 13,214
Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
What do you mean a blank rep? Do you mean an empty rep with no comment?
Yes exactly...no public ty sometimes with the public ty but sometimes just by itself...*scratching head and laughing*
__________________
Life should never be stagnant hence my quest for new knowledge will continue until my last breath.
Wolf
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!
 
Linus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Posts: 5,440
Thanks: 2,929
Thanked 10,726 Times in 3,172 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All View Post
Yes exactly...no public ty sometimes with the public ty but sometimes just by itself...*scratching head and laughing*
I'll take a look to see what you're getting and let you know afterwards.

ETA: means someone has left you a rep without a comment.
__________________
Personal Blog || [] || Cigar Blog


"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass

Last edited by Linus; 09-25-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #4
Nat
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
bigender (DID System)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him or alter-specific
Relationship Status:
Unavailable
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central TX
Posts: 3,538
Thanks: 11,051
Thanked 13,968 Times in 2,590 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I love the "thanks" feature (for one thing, my iPhone doesn't let me rep people) but I also like that it doesn't mean necessarily "I agree" as much as "I find this valuable to read" if that makes sense. I find myself wishing there were a "thanks" button on other sites I visit.
__________________
I'm a fountain of blood. In the shape of a girl.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #5
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I love the "thanks" feature (for one thing, my iPhone doesn't let me rep people) but I also like that it doesn't mean necessarily "I agree" as much as "I find this valuable to read" if that makes sense. I find myself wishing there were a "thanks" button on other sites I visit.
Exactly.

To me, it's a 'think' button more than a 'thanks' button. If what you said strikes a chord in me and/or makes me think differently about something, then you get my click.

If you notice, I click that button a lot.

__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
asphaltcowboi
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY
 
asphaltcowboi's Avatar
 
7 Highscores

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: .....
Posts: 1,509
Thanks: 2,367
Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default

ok so im wondering about the thanks button in the posts. do you ever run out of thanks you can send? all of the sudden for some reason every time i hit the thanks on a post it tells me i do not have permission but then i can still make the personal thanks with a coment? why would this be?
__________________
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #7
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltcowboi View Post
ok so im wondering about the thanks button in the posts. do you ever run out of thanks you can send? all of the sudden for some reason every time i hit the thanks on a post it tells me i do not have permission but then i can still make the personal thanks with a coment? why would this be?
Yes, you can. I've done it multiple times, although I don't think we're supposed to. I just talk that much.

Every once in a while, I'll get a glitch like that too. I'll be able to do one or the other but not both. I've learned that if I want to thank AND leave a rep, I need to rep the person first, then click the thanks button. It won't work the other way.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:33 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018