Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tulsa (cat free zone)
Posts: 6,093
Thanks: 18,651
Thanked 17,529 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Holy cow how did I miss this thread?

I admire you all!

I can...
  • roll my tongue in a tube
  • bake a cake from scratch without a recipe
  • harness and drive a four horse team
  • read freakishly fast...like 600 wpm
  • french braid my own hair (when it was long enough to do so)
  • french braid someone else's hair too!
I bet you couldn't french braid my hair. lol
__________________
I don't want to spend my life with someone I can live with, I want to spend my life with someone I can't live without.
JAGG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JAGG For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.
 
cinnamongrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Home in NC..gonna dig in like a tick this time…
Posts: 7,665
Thanks: 15,253
Thanked 27,603 Times in 6,959 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I can make pumpkin cheesecake disappear! It's MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
easygoingfemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
 
easygoingfemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My place by the river
Posts: 3,700
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 14,981 Times in 3,323 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Hrm.

I can ride my bike for long stretches at a time (The kind with pedals, not a motor).
I can teach people how to ride bikes, even adults who swear it's impossible.
I can cook kale about 175 different ways, including ways that make people who hate kale turn to lovers of it.
I can swallow fire.
I can handle a lot of household repair jobs- I just avoid electrical ones.
I can speed read.
I can speed write.
I can do basic math in my head.
I do well breaking down big projects into manageable steps.
I can teach my dog tricks. (but not the cats)
I can find optimism in most all situations.
I can defuse drama in many situations (not all)
I can handle big groups of kids, usually with patience.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #4
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.
 
cinnamongrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Home in NC..gonna dig in like a tick this time…
Posts: 7,665
Thanks: 15,253
Thanked 27,603 Times in 6,959 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Hrm.

I can ride my bike for long stretches at a time (The kind with pedals, not a motor).
I can teach people how to ride bikes, even adults who swear it's impossible.
I can cook kale about 175 different ways, including ways that make people who hate kale turn to lovers of it.
I can swallow fire.
I can handle a lot of household repair jobs- I just avoid electrical ones.
I can speed read.
I can speed write.
I can do basic math in my head.
I do well breaking down big projects into manageable steps.
I can teach my dog tricks. (but not the cats)
I can find optimism in most all situations.
I can defuse drama in many situations (not all)
I can handle big groups of kids, usually with patience.
All the talk of kale and bike riding gives me guilt for the cheesecake.... Honestly, I enjoy both...but today was a day for pumpkin cheesecake....and macaroni and cheese...which I resisted!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #5
easygoingfemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
 
easygoingfemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My place by the river
Posts: 3,700
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 14,981 Times in 3,323 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
All the talk of kale and bike riding gives me guilt for the cheesecake.... Honestly, I enjoy both...but today was a day for pumpkin cheesecake....and macaroni and cheese...which I resisted!
Oh no no, no guilt about the cheesecake! Food guilt is soooo not good for you. Some days are made for pumpkin cheesecake. Today was your day.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #6
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southeast corner
Posts: 5,633
Thanks: 24,417
Thanked 25,403 Times in 4,660 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I bet you couldn't french braid my hair. lol
Sure I could....I would just have to pull really hard.
__________________
I'm not tall enough to ride emotional roller coasters
JustJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JustJo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #7
easygoingfemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
 
easygoingfemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My place by the river
Posts: 3,700
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 14,981 Times in 3,323 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Can I derail to say what I hope I can do tomorrow?
The challenge:
Teaching a cooking class for 25 participants. Demonstration style- I do all the work, talking, educating, cooking, serving. ( I have two assistants to help stir and wash dishes as needed)
Goals: Meet class topic of teaching how to make 5 different dinner pies and having them done in time for everyone to watch how they are made and get to eat them too.
Challenges. Cooking 5 entrees for 25 people in 2.5 hours, including cooking time. Average bake time range from 25-45 minutes. Also includes making polenta from scratch (one crust), vegan bechamel sauce (to go on mushroom pie), and vegan gravy(to top shepherds pie). Each takes about 20 minutes.
Perks: I will have 6 burners, two full size ovens, two arms, two assistants, and a pretty good ability to multi-task.

Can I get a "you can do it!" with a promise from me to update tomorrow to see if I can claim that this is something I can actually do?
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #8
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 6,100
Thanks: 29,380
Thanked 30,498 Times in 5,198 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Can I derail to say what I hope I can do tomorrow?
The challenge:
Teaching a cooking class for 25 participants. Demonstration style- I do all the work, talking, educating, cooking, serving. ( I have two assistants to help stir and wash dishes as needed)
Goals: Meet class topic of teaching how to make 5 different dinner pies and having them done in time for everyone to watch how they are made and get to eat them too.
Challenges. Cooking 5 entrees for 25 people in 2.5 hours, including cooking time. Average bake time range from 25-45 minutes. Also includes making polenta from scratch (one crust), vegan bechamel sauce (to go on mushroom pie), and vegan gravy(to top shepherds pie). Each takes about 20 minutes.
Perks: I will have 6 burners, two full size ovens, two arms, two assistants, and a pretty good ability to multi-task.
Can I get a "you can do it!" with a promise from me to update tomorrow to see if I can claim that this is something I can actually do?

No derails here!!!! Let 'er rip.

Good luck. Got a feeling you will do just awesome!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

__________________
~ I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #9
easygoingfemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
 
easygoingfemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My place by the river
Posts: 3,700
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 14,981 Times in 3,323 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post

No derails here!!!! Let 'er rip.

Good luck. Got a feeling you will do just awesome!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Thank you!

Oh, and for bonus fun, at this cooking school- I'm on camera/projected on TV through the classroom. I kind of really hate that. They put tape on the counters to make me stay in camera view because I used to always sneak off and cook on the side.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:52 PM   #10
Dance-with-me
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: earth
Posts: 419
Thanks: 264
Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Can I derail to say what I hope I can do tomorrow?
The challenge:
Teaching a cooking class for 25 participants. Demonstration style- I do all the work, talking, educating, cooking, serving. ( I have two assistants to help stir and wash dishes as needed)
Goals: Meet class topic of teaching how to make 5 different dinner pies and having them done in time for everyone to watch how they are made and get to eat them too.
Challenges. Cooking 5 entrees for 25 people in 2.5 hours, including cooking time. Average bake time range from 25-45 minutes. Also includes making polenta from scratch (one crust), vegan bechamel sauce (to go on mushroom pie), and vegan gravy(to top shepherds pie). Each takes about 20 minutes.
Perks: I will have 6 burners, two full size ovens, two arms, two assistants, and a pretty good ability to multi-task.

Can I get a "you can do it!" with a promise from me to update tomorrow to see if I can claim that this is something I can actually do?
You can do this! You will ROCK this!!

(and as for the cheesecake vs kale comments earlier, while I know that you 1000% support the need to indulge in cheesecake, I also have no doubt that you'd probably find a way to sneak some kale into it if you could!)

OK, getting back on track, I can:
  • Fold my hands in half so that my fingers are completely flat against my palms.
  • Make my tongue into a tube (can't everyone do that? or is that one of those genetic weird things?)
  • Follow a really good lead dancer to the point that it appears as if I really know what I'm doing even when I definitely do not!
  • Explain the DOS commands or Lotus 123 comman sequences needed to do a certain activity (ok, so I'm a geek dinosaur).
  • Read freakishly fast.
  • Explain the basics of subnetworking so that pretty much anyone who wants to get it can actually get it, and teach you binary and hexadecimal math in the process
  • Parallel park in very small spots (though I manage to frequently screw up parking in oversized spots!)
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #11
easygoingfemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
 
easygoingfemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My place by the river
Posts: 3,700
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 14,981 Times in 3,323 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

QUOTE DWM

(and as for the cheesecake vs kale comments earlier, while I know that you 1000% support the need to indulge in cheesecake, I also have no doubt that you'd probably find a way to sneak some kale into it if you could!)


DWM: Cheese cake would be new for me, but I've made dark chocolate cherry cashew truffles with a kale infusion/infiltration and damn but they were good.

I think that your hands and tongue are both genetics.
The computer stuff that I don't get is because of your brilliance.
The parking is your careful attention to detail.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #12
Dance-with-me
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: earth
Posts: 419
Thanks: 264
Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Cheese cake would be new for me, but I've made dark chocolate cherry cashew truffles with a kale infusion/infiltration and damn but they were good.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!! ::gigglesnort::
See, I *KNEW* you snuck it into everything!!!
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #13
ruthie14
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
 
ruthie14's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 844
Thanks: 1,904
Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
Rep Power: 5946336
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Let's see:

I can sing classical music
I can play the piano
I can put a toddler to sleep in record time
I can do a little sign language
I used to be a clown (still a clown, just without the make up! lol)
I can cook pretty well
I can bake well
I can teach things well
I am a good listener and advice giver ( some of my friends call me Dr. Ruth)
I am a good organizer
I am good with dogs
I am good at thrifty living
I can write when the spirit moves me
I collect poems from various sources
I can french braid hair, but not my own
I can arrange flowers fairly well
I am good at rearranging recipes to remove allergy ingredients
I used to play basketball in school
I have sung in Carnegie hall, Notra Dam, St Pat's in NY, In london at Royal Alberts Hall, various places in Rome, venice, florance, Insbruck Austria, and In philadelpia
I too can make my tongue into a tube and curl it.
I can read stories to children well
I can create art projects out of recycled materials (paper bags, paper towel tubes etc)
I am good a problem solving
I am a good dancer
I too can get a brazilian without screaming whining... etc.. I do flinch a bit...but generally I handle it well
I have a high tolerance for pain.

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #14
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Can I derail to say what I hope I can do tomorrow?
The challenge:
Teaching a cooking class for 25 participants. Demonstration style- I do all the work, talking, educating, cooking, serving. ( I have two assistants to help stir and wash dishes as needed)
Goals: Meet class topic of teaching how to make 5 different dinner pies and having them done in time for everyone to watch how they are made and get to eat them too.
Challenges. Cooking 5 entrees for 25 people in 2.5 hours, including cooking time. Average bake time range from 25-45 minutes. Also includes making polenta from scratch (one crust), vegan bechamel sauce (to go on mushroom pie), and vegan gravy(to top shepherds pie). Each takes about 20 minutes.
Perks: I will have 6 burners, two full size ovens, two arms, two assistants, and a pretty good ability to multi-task.

Can I get a "you can do it!" with a promise from me to update tomorrow to see if I can claim that this is something I can actually do?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #15
easygoingfemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
 
easygoingfemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My place by the river
Posts: 3,700
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 14,981 Times in 3,323 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I did it! Thank you for the cheers.
It was bloody packed. And the school manager forgot to bring me the baking pans I requested and I had to do a lot of improvising, including making one pie in a paella pan. And there were 5 more people because someone screwed up registrations and there weren't enough seats for everyone at first.
BUT my end of things went well and everyone left full and happy and I am so glad it's OVER!

<- Me in the kitchen tonight.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 08:14 PM   #16
Duchess
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)
 
Duchess's Avatar
 
2 Highscores

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 2,382
Thanks: 1,792
Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I can put my feet behind my head
__________________
無料のライブ
Duchess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duchess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #17
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
I can put my feet behind my head
Well, Hell! I can do that.

It's getting untangled that's the hard part.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #18
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tulsa (cat free zone)
Posts: 6,093
Thanks: 18,651
Thanked 17,529 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Sure I could....I would just have to pull really hard.
LMAO. HAHAHA That might help some of these wrinkles I have. lol
__________________
I don't want to spend my life with someone I can live with, I want to spend my life with someone I can't live without.
JAGG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAGG For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 09:23 PM   #19
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Can I derail to say what I hope I can do tomorrow?
The challenge:
Teaching a cooking class for 25 participants. Demonstration style- I do all the work, talking, educating, cooking, serving. ( I have two assistants to help stir and wash dishes as needed)
Goals: Meet class topic of teaching how to make 5 different dinner pies and having them done in time for everyone to watch how they are made and get to eat them too.
Challenges. Cooking 5 entrees for 25 people in 2.5 hours, including cooking time. Average bake time range from 25-45 minutes. Also includes making polenta from scratch (one crust), vegan bechamel sauce (to go on mushroom pie), and vegan gravy(to top shepherds pie). Each takes about 20 minutes.
Perks: I will have 6 burners, two full size ovens, two arms, two assistants, and a pretty good ability to multi-task.

Can I get a "you can do it!" with a promise from me to update tomorrow to see if I can claim that this is something I can actually do?
You can do it!!!


And, yes, the tongue things are genetic. For example, I can do the tube thing but I do not have the genetics to roll my tongue or to make waves with it. Some people can turn their tongues completely sideways too.


Something I can do is:

*remember odd trivia at odd moments and never remember what I WANT to remember WHEN I want to remember it

*get a Brazilian without crying, whining, whimpering, yelling, screaming, panting like a dog, flinching, or anything else that my waxer used to tell me folks do when they get it done. I breathe. Deeply.

*break brand new hard candy (not softened or sucked down) with my teeth

*play Pictionary pretty okay

*speak with a Minnesota accent pretty decent....I used to do a great Dr. Ruth, but my voice changed in high school and now I can't do it nearly as well

*look like a cross between Bjork and Judy Lewis (Clark Gable's daughter). Not many folks can say that!
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #20
easygoingfemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
 
easygoingfemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My place by the river
Posts: 3,700
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 14,981 Times in 3,323 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Up to 30 for dinner now tonight.
I feel pretty organized and ready but a little overwhelmed!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:28 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018