Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 07:31 AM   #1
imperfect_cupcake
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first
 
imperfect_cupcake's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a gauze of mystery
Posts: 1,776
Thanks: 2,426
Thanked 9,708 Times in 1,611 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default

organising my leaving do, making a list of stuff I still have yet to submit to college, and a list of things I still have to do to move. writing emails to people to organise stuff when I arrive... when I moved here 10 years ago, I did none of these things. I saved up $1000 by living my my mom's basement, threw everything into her shed, packed four bags and got on a plane. all within one month of deciding to go. there was no time to think or process and when I got here I was completely consumed with culture shock and the excitement of a whole new world.

The homesick and stress settled in later. I did not hit me what I had done for about 3 weeks.

I'm hoping organising everything will give me a bit of a cushion for the reverse culture shock, and returning to something I ran from. I'm hoping that crying in the supermarket now (*eyeballroll* at self) will prevent such dramas when I get home.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #2
ruffryder
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:
...
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: chillin' in FL
Posts: 3,690
Thanks: 21,951
Thanked 9,680 Times in 2,875 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
COFFEE ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
organising ... .


Oh my gershhhh. I read organising to say orgasming!

Guess I had too much coffee since 8 pm yesterday till 8 am today! and It's time for me to catch some zzzzs .. hehe.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 08:57 AM   #3
GreeneyedMe
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...
 
GreeneyedMe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 874
Thanks: 6,380
Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Drinking my first pot of coffee, and listening to my sons non-stop running commentary while he is playing Mario Galaxy on the Wii.....it's hilarious!
__________________
"I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy." ~Richard Bach
GreeneyedMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreeneyedMe For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:10 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018