Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
SleepyButch
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken
 
SleepyButch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hidden Valley Ranch
Posts: 3,511
Thanks: 6,220
Thanked 11,247 Times in 2,753 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
Dear *****,

How I miss feeling your cool touch all over my body. Wave after wave of enjoyment wash over me as I soak you up. I could play with you all day long. You do wear me out though. After an hour in your essence I am exhausted, but never more happily so!!! You flow through my hands and across my skin. You leave me glistening when I finally pull myself from you. Your current beats across my chest like a nice, slow heartbeat. Forcefully at times, but the deeper I go, the softer you become. I haven't been able to play with you for a while..and you are missed.

Perhaps in the Spring I will feel the roughness of the path to you, then the softer steps when I enter you, until I am completely enveloped by you.

Longingly,
Awash in Feelings for you
Are you talking about the ocean???
__________________
.




You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
1PlayfulFemme
Member

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.
 
1PlayfulFemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In a lil sparkle of fairydust
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 6,890
Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Are you talking about the ocean???
I was! I was!
__________________
In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
Khalil Gibran


Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
SleepyButch
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken
 
SleepyButch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hidden Valley Ranch
Posts: 3,511
Thanks: 6,220
Thanked 11,247 Times in 2,753 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
I was! I was!
Woohooo.. tell me what I win!
__________________
.




You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 10:28 PM   #4
1PlayfulFemme
Member

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.
 
1PlayfulFemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In a lil sparkle of fairydust
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 6,890
Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Woohooo.. tell me what I win!
*Laughing* I have some delicious, sweet & juicy clementine's! I'm a great sharer!
__________________
In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
Khalil Gibran


Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #5
1PlayfulFemme
Member

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.
 
1PlayfulFemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In a lil sparkle of fairydust
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 6,890
Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
*Laughing* I have some delicious, sweet & juicy clementine's! I'm a great sharer!
Which were to be the subject of my next post..but I don't suppose I'd stump many people!
__________________
In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
Khalil Gibran


Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #6
Bella~Vita
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
 
Bella~Vita's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: where salt is used for Margaritas not Snow
Posts: 891
Thanks: 1,049
Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Rep Power: 7157597
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I love to put my lips on you, you taste so gooddddddd... I crave you, I need you , I desire you ...
__________________
~ I believe that pleasing everyone is impossible..... but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake ~
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 10:59 PM   #7
macele
Member

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: mississippi
Posts: 1,066
Thanks: 3,178
Thanked 3,231 Times in 847 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_Fl View Post
I love to put my lips on you, you taste so gooddddddd... I crave you, I need you , I desire you ...

food
soda
candy
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 12:22 AM   #8
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
**loved by many**
 
Bèsame*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Dear~~~~~~

I'm so glad you came back. I know the last time I saw you things got heated. We parted on good terms, cause I knew you would come back. Seems at this time of the year my memory fills with the nights you would stay over. I loved when I was under you. How you felt, covering my skin. There were nights we would switch and I would end up on top. I loved how, no matter how the positions changed between us, we would wake up cuddling. I loved those mornings with you when I didn't have to wake up so early. We would linger in bed. Seems like you have been gone too long.....
__________________
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 01:53 AM   #9
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy
 
39 Highscores

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hanging out in the Atlantic.
Posts: 9,234
Thanks: 9,840
Thanked 34,615 Times in 7,637 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_Fl View Post
I love to put my lips on you, you taste so gooddddddd... I crave you, I need you , I desire you ...

Sounds like the process I go thru when I need a smoke.
__________________




Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 07:14 AM   #10
1PlayfulFemme
Member

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.
 
1PlayfulFemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In a lil sparkle of fairydust
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 6,890
Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Dear ****, (or ******)

As soon as I step outside, you engulf me. You seem to want to knock me right off my feet. Sometimes you are a nice warm hug, others you are so cold I pull my clothing tighter to keep you out. You ruffle my hair, gently lifting it and caressing my neck, causing me to shiver. You lift my skirt and press my shirt to my body. Too much of you can be a dangerous thing. When I close the door in your face, I can hear you howling in the distance. I know it won't be long until I feel your touch upon my skin once again.

Sincerely,
A fan
__________________
In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
Khalil Gibran


Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 10:21 PM   #11
Bella~Vita
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
 
Bella~Vita's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: where salt is used for Margaritas not Snow
Posts: 891
Thanks: 1,049
Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Rep Power: 7157597
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Sounds like the process I go thru when I need a smoke.
Ha Ha Kobi almost ..
__________________
~ I believe that pleasing everyone is impossible..... but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake ~
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:37 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018