Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #11
Femminator
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!
 
Femminator's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 99
Thanks: 288
Thanked 444 Times in 91 Posts
Rep Power: 2084269
Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I love to stop by the Drug Store and find makeup deals. My wife always asks me what makeup I am getting now when I say I have to stop at Walgreens or CVS! LOL LOL

I love Loreal Volumnous mascara, Carbon Black, my absolute favorite. I have used just about everything else in between, but I return time and time again to Loreal.(my fav expensive brand is Benefit Bad Gal lashes)

Mabeline Drama Eyes Gel Eyeliner in Aubergine. Not too many gel liners make this color, and I love that it goes on like a dream, with their tiny brush and does not pull at all on my eyelid.

I use all ELF makeup brushes, they work great and are cheap!

Wet and Wild lip glosses, very affordable and they come in so many colors. They stay on for a while and they don't test on animals, or use lead in their red colors like many of the higher end lipsticks and glosses do.

Garnier Beauty Balm, it is not greasy, or thick and lasts all day long.
__________________
Be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi
Femminator is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Femminator For This Useful Post:
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:31 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018