![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
TG Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am! Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Well the day is young yet, but I showered, fixed my lunch packed my lunch box, feed chickens, gave medication to the boys, and folded a load of clothes. Now off to work and the saga resumes when I get home LOL. Yall have a great day!
__________________
Yeah so what if I'm triple dipped in awesome sauce? The best way to predict the future, is to create it. |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
TG Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am! Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
LOL the saga didn't resume, I worked 12 hrs, came home fed chickens, dogs, cats, the squirrel and me. Gave the boys meds, took a shower and am about to crawl in the bed and chill out a bit. Maybe I will accomplish something tomorrow
__________________
Yeah so what if I'm triple dipped in awesome sauce? The best way to predict the future, is to create it. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| accomplished, today |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|