Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
Cin
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply
 
2 Highscores

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 10,401 Times in 2,479 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gráinne View Post

I don't think Miss Tick ate a whole watermelon .
LOL. You're right I did not. Although I imagine I could especially on a hot summer day sitting by the ocean catching some rays.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
LOL. You're right I did not. Although I imagine I could especially on a hot summer day sitting by the ocean catching some rays.
As a side note, I have.

Eaten a whole watermelon, that is.

Bloated like a whale, I was.

But I was a happy whale.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
Girl_On_Fire
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus
 
Girl_On_Fire's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 690
Thanks: 2,020
Thanked 2,685 Times in 562 Posts
Rep Power: 21474850
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Default

  1. I regularly eat raw sauerkraut
  2. I have a pet turtle
  3. I'm the direct descendant of a Native American princess
__________________
"Quit trying to reason with unreasonable people. It's like trying to have a meaningful conversation with an end table." ~ Girl_On_Fire
Girl_On_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Girl_On_Fire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #4
Luv
Member

How Do You Identify?:
....
Relationship Status:
..
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: .....
Posts: 753
Thanks: 1,199
Thanked 1,217 Times in 367 Posts
Rep Power: 12549742
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation
Default

[QUOTE=Girl_On_Fire;857454]
  1. I regularly eat raw sauerkraut
  2. I have a pet turtle
  3. I'm the direct descendant of a Native American princess
[/QUOT
Raw souerkraut false?
My great grandfather was a circuit preacher in the TN hills and was killed by a drunk moonshiner.
I am an ordained minister. ..........................I have a huge crush on Julia Roberts.
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 05:03 AM   #5
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv View Post
Raw souerkraut false?
My great grandfather was a circuit preacher in the TN hills and was killed by a drunk moonshiner. <--this is a great story

I am an ordained minister. <--the lie?

I have a huge crush on Julia Roberts. <--who doesn't?
For your great grandfather's sake, I hope the first is a lie, but my official vote is for the second.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 05:05 AM   #6
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

My father was 5'11 3/4". My mother was 5'4". I am 5 ft.

I've met Daytona race car drivers through one of my jobs.

I have a giant paddle hanging on my living room wall.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:27 AM   #7
Ginger
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: East coast
Posts: 2,416
Thanks: 5,829
Thanked 12,296 Times in 2,057 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
My father was 5'11 3/4". My mother was 5'4". I am 5 ft.

I've met Daytona race car drivers through one of my jobs.

I have a giant paddle hanging on my living room wall.

I think the third one is a lie, or maybe just wishful thinking.

Here are mine:
  • I was just broken up with by a dying woman via her sister, because the kid doesn't want to see me and that "precludes you being a partner"
  • I'm listening now to cheesy Music Choice stations on cable, hooked up to better speakers
  • I'm reading at a theater next week with a filmmaker and two other performers I don't know
__________________
Reach out.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #8
cara
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15
 
cara's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 3,401
Thanks: 11,995
Thanked 13,255 Times in 2,725 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
My father was 5'11 3/4". My mother was 5'4". I am 5 ft.

I've met Daytona race car drivers through one of my jobs.

I have a giant paddle hanging on my living room wall.
I'm gonna guess #1 is a lie.

__________________
"The world in which you were born is just one model of reality.
Other cultures are not failed attempts at being you;
they are unique manifestations of the human spirit."

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 09:45 AM   #9
Luv
Member

How Do You Identify?:
....
Relationship Status:
..
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: .....
Posts: 753
Thanks: 1,199
Thanked 1,217 Times in 367 Posts
Rep Power: 12549742
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
For your great grandfather's sake, I hope the first is a lie, but my official vote is for the second.
)

1st one is true..he came upon the moonshiner on his way to preach and started to tell him about the evils of liquor..the moonshiner was drunk..and started accusing him of being the law..shot him on the head and knocked him off his horse.Great grand dad was already elderly.......#2 is true..I am ordained

#3 sorry Julia..I'm more of a Valerie Bertinelli kinda butch
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #10
Girl_On_Fire
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus
 
Girl_On_Fire's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 690
Thanks: 2,020
Thanked 2,685 Times in 562 Posts
Rep Power: 21474850
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Default

[QUOTE=Luv;857464][QUOTE=Girl_On_Fire;857454]
  1. I regularly eat raw sauerkraut
  2. I have a pet turtle
  3. I'm the direct descendant of a Native American princess
[/QUOT
Raw souerkraut false?

Nope. I can't get enough of the stuff. Guess again.
__________________
"Quit trying to reason with unreasonable people. It's like trying to have a meaningful conversation with an end table." ~ Girl_On_Fire
Girl_On_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:49 AM   #11
Cin
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply
 
2 Highscores

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 10,401 Times in 2,479 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post
I have a pet turtle
Is that the lie?

I like family dysfunctional ones. I got a million of em.. And it’s better than using my own dysfunctional ones. That’s using the old discretionary noggin.

My cousin robbed a bank with a toy gun.

My grandfather committed suicide by jumping off a bridge less than a year after my grandmother died.

My brother married a convicted murderer.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 07:13 AM   #12
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
Is that the lie?

I like family dysfunctional ones. I got a million of em.. And it’s better than using my own dysfunctional ones. That’s using the old discretionary noggin.

My cousin robbed a bank with a toy gun.

My grandfather committed suicide by jumping off a bridge less than a year after my grandmother died.

My brother married a convicted murderer.
I hesitate to say it but grandpa and the bridge?

If true, I am sorry.
__________________
~Anya~




Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post


"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:53 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018