Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2013, 07:13 AM   #1
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
Is that the lie?

I like family dysfunctional ones. I got a million of em.. And it’s better than using my own dysfunctional ones. That’s using the old discretionary noggin.

My cousin robbed a bank with a toy gun.

My grandfather committed suicide by jumping off a bridge less than a year after my grandmother died.

My brother married a convicted murderer.
I hesitate to say it but grandpa and the bridge?

If true, I am sorry.
__________________
~Anya~




Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post


"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 07:24 AM   #2
Cin
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply
 
2 Highscores

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 10,401 Times in 2,479 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I hesitate to say it but grandpa and the bridge?

If true, I am sorry.
No, it is true. But don't be sorry, it's a fun fluff thread. I guess suicide isn't all that fluffy but it was a long time ago and he was so lost without my grandmother. And he was a drunk. In my experience drunks never get over anything. Fifty years later they are still talking about something like it was yesterday. Unless they get sober of course.

Try again?
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 07:50 AM   #3
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I hesitate to say it but grandpa and the bridge?

If true, I am sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
No, it is true. But don't be sorry, it's a fun fluff thread. I guess suicide isn't all that fluffy but it was a long time ago and he was so lost without my grandmother. And he was a drunk. In my experience drunks never get over anything. Fifty years later they are still talking about something like it was yesterday. Unless they get sober of course.

Try again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
Is that the lie?

I like family dysfunctional ones. I got a million of em.. And it’s better than using my own dysfunctional ones. That’s using the old discretionary noggin.

My cousin robbed a bank with a toy gun.

My grandfather committed suicide by jumping off a bridge less than a year after my grandmother died.

My brother married a convicted murderer.
OK, I am game:

Your brother married a convicted murderer.
__________________
~Anya~




Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post


"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #4
Cin
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply
 
2 Highscores

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 10,401 Times in 2,479 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
OK, I am game:

Your brother married a convicted murderer.
Bingo!

You're it.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #5
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
Bingo!

You're it.
I was crowned Watermelon Eating Queen by Miss New Jersey when I was under 10.

There was only one guy in my mom's entire college by the time she graduated.

I was captain of my high school field hockey team when I was 15.
__________________
~Anya~




Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post


"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 10:48 AM   #6
Nic
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.
 
Nic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northampton, MA
Posts: 195
Thanks: 1,029
Thanked 765 Times in 131 Posts
Rep Power: 16841397
Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I was crowned Watermelon Eating Queen by Miss New Jersey when I was under 10.

There was only one guy in my mom's entire college by the time she graduated.

I was captain of my high school field hockey team when I was 15.

They all sound plausible to me. Gonna guess and say #3.
__________________

"Trust is a verb."

Street Buddha
.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #7
Cin
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply
 
2 Highscores

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 10,401 Times in 2,479 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I was crowned Watermelon Eating Queen by Miss New Jersey when I was under 10.

There was only one guy in my mom's entire college by the time she graduated.

I was captain of my high school field hockey team when I was 15.
I'll try watermelon eating queen.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:20 PM   #8
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I was crowned Watermelon Eating Queen by Miss New Jersey when I was under 10.

There was only one guy in my mom's entire college by the time she graduated.

I was captain of my high school field hockey team when I was 15.
Nope! It is true Willie Smith was crowned king and I was queen because we ate our watermelon faster than anyone else.

__________________
~Anya~




Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post


"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 01:51 PM   #9
LexiLove
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce.Lesbian.Femme.Dyke.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.Her.Sweetums.
Relationship Status:
I have her...hoping to keep her
 
LexiLove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: NY for now
Posts: 53
Thanks: 31
Thanked 135 Times in 36 Posts
Rep Power: 950354
LexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST ReputationLexiLove Has the BEST Reputation
Default

1. I had to tear my leg from the side of a motocycle exhaust pipe.

2. I fell out of a rollercoaster.

3. I've been in a bank robbery.
LexiLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018