![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |||
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,767
Thanks: 9,029
Thanked 13,025 Times in 4,784 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I am currently wearing my fuzzy pink and white slipper socks
__________________
"When you fall off the wagon ... clutch the sides of it until you get a better grip!"
|
|
|
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones Relationship Status:
Single ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Shenandoah Valley Virginia
Posts: 4,769
Thanks: 36,246
Thanked 8,547 Times in 1,856 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Roadster Guy
How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() Let me tell you about what is called "wasting socks". "Wasting socks" is when you put new socks on for a short period of time. Socks are "wasted then", because unlike a pair of jeans (for example), socks cannot be "repeated" if worn for less than a day (except in case of emergency, see earlier beach post). You are making more laundry for yourself, and decreasing the lifespan of the sock due to all the washing, only for a couple of hours of enjoyment. I can't believe you people. ETA: "Slipper socks"? I have to look these things up. Perhaps there are different "wearing rules" for them.
__________________
-Dapper ![]() Are you educated or indoctrinated? |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian. Relationship Status:
Happy ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hanging out in the Atlantic.
Posts: 9,234
Thanks: 9,840
Thanked 34,615 Times in 7,637 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Wow, Dapper has some serious OCD sock rules. ![]() Being leisurely, I prefer white ankle socks - Hanes in warmer weather, Joe Boxer in cooler weather. I will share the Hanes but not the Joe Boxers. I don't mind white ankles for dress up either. If Letterman can get away with it, so can I. But, if I get that "you are not wearing those" look, Hanes black ankle sports socks will do. If I am going to be exposed to the elements in cold weather, blue nylon knee hi's over the ankle socks makes things toasty. It's about comfort, not fashion. I did once own a pair of those socks with the separate holes for toes but my toes developed serious separation anxiety issues. I am not fond of slipper socks cuz they have those no skid rubber things on the bottom. Being able to slide across the floor like Tom Cruise, is imperative. |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I never realized so many of us have sock rules!
When I was in the hospital last year, I would always get a new pair of warm footie things with no-skid stuff on the bottom. I would get a pair in the morning and then after wearing all them day, another clean pair at night. I came home with about 15 pair. They are awesome in the winter. I have to wear them in bed because my feet get cold otherwise. My GF cracks-up at the contrast between a sexy nightgown (or nakedness) and my fluffy footies. In warmer weather, I wear either white crew socks folded down or no-show sport socks to bed. Socks always have to be clean. Always. If I take a shower at 5:00pm, wear shoes around the house, go to bed at 10- those 5:00pm socks are now dirty. I then have to get clean 10pm socks to wear in bed. It is the law. No dirty feet or dirty socks in bed. Ever. Almost every day my GF says: "Are you doing wash again?! Yes dear. The same rules for shower and bedtime socks and/or footies, apply to daytime socks. It is a complex world we live in, us OCD types. It keeps that washing machine going.
__________________
~Anya~ ![]() Democracy Dies in Darkness ~Washington Post "...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable." UN Human Rights commissioner |
|
|
|
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Those rules are even more complex and would need a separate thread. Never mind.
__________________
~Anya~ ![]() Democracy Dies in Darkness ~Washington Post "...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable." UN Human Rights commissioner |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply ![]() Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 10,401 Times in 2,479 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#9 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply ![]() Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 10,401 Times in 2,479 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
The 4th one on the right foot. It looks like a little baby purple carrot. And my foot is all swollen and black and blue as well. Who knew a toe could be so annoying. I mean it's such a tiny thing. And my toes are usually so discreet, you would barely know they were there. Anyway to make my sad toe feel better I am wearing my favorite socks today. Nothing special in the looks department but they feel so nice. Here's a pic of today's socks.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|