Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #1
imperfect_cupcake
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first
 
imperfect_cupcake's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a gauze of mystery
Posts: 1,776
Thanks: 2,426
Thanked 9,708 Times in 1,611 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Ok but what if it's not an ex and all toys were used on me. and bought by me, for me.
as in, I don't just have sex when I'm in a relationship. I have casual sex from time to time. In those instances they usually use my toys on me. I don't generally use toys on them.

So if it's NOT an ex, *I* bought it for *me* and it had nothing to do with being inserted in *them*, what about then?
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
AnnRkey
Member

How Do You Identify?:
As Myself
 
AnnRkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown & Known Universe
Posts: 226
Thanks: 406
Thanked 420 Times in 143 Posts
Rep Power: 2875678
AnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I side with buying new toys when you get a new partner. I've used a toy on two different people and the sex was great but part of me still felt guilty, remorseful, I'm not sure it just wasn't a good feeling. So I will continue buying new toys if I get a new partner.
AnnRkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AnnRkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #3
Erryl
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 42
Thanks: 23
Thanked 94 Times in 20 Posts
Rep Power: 2317131
Erryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
Ok but what if it's not an ex and all toys were used on me. and bought by me, for me.
as in, I don't just have sex when I'm in a relationship. I have casual sex from time to time. In those instances they usually use my toys on me. I don't generally use toys on them.

So if it's NOT an ex, *I* bought it for *me* and it had nothing to do with being inserted in *them*, what about then?
I see why thats a grey area but it really boils down to honesty. If the person youre using them in doesn't care then that's cool. For me, I guess I feel like if a relationship was the goal I'd just go with the...er respect? Kindess? Whatever... of new toys. It might not bother some people at all though. What's important is that everyone ia open and honest. Thats true about everything with sex really. Thats my $0.02.
__________________
"Don't waste your breath proclaiming what's really important to you. How you spend your time says it all." -E. Zorn
Erryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:42 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018