![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
. Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: .
Posts: 1,138
Thanks: 950
Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
Rep Power: 16736488 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Lake
WYR eat chicken or fish? |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Girlie Ones Relationship Status:
Smitten Kitten Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: GA
Posts: 31
Thanks: 6
Thanked 98 Times in 19 Posts
Rep Power: 771232 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day. Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we" Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking. Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,501
Thanks: 16,676
Thanked 15,162 Times in 4,337 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG Relationship Status:
=) ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tulsa (cat free zone)
Posts: 6,093
Thanks: 18,651
Thanked 17,529 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
WYR Play with bubble wrap or a can of condensed air ?
__________________
I don't want to spend my life with someone I can live with, I want to spend my life with someone I can't live without. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Girlie Ones Relationship Status:
Smitten Kitten Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: GA
Posts: 31
Thanks: 6
Thanked 98 Times in 19 Posts
Rep Power: 771232 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day. Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we" Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking. Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,501
Thanks: 16,676
Thanked 15,162 Times in 4,337 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
wyr tell the person in front of you that they've got 60 items in an 8 item express lane or just stand there looking pissed? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG Relationship Status:
=) ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tulsa (cat free zone)
Posts: 6,093
Thanks: 18,651
Thanked 17,529 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
<<------
__________________
I don't want to spend my life with someone I can live with, I want to spend my life with someone I can't live without. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day. Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we" Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking. Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,501
Thanks: 16,676
Thanked 15,162 Times in 4,337 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|