![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Relationship Status:
attached Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: .
Posts: 6,896
Thanks: 29,046
Thanked 13,092 Times in 3,386 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Cranky Old Poop Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast Relationship Status:
Separated Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 3,548
Thanks: 11,190
Thanked 9,940 Times in 2,515 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
My nephew and his fiance (my sister's son) have been visiting this week and yesterday was his 25th birthday. We've been having a wonderful time with "the kids" and there's still time to go for more fun!!! So far, it's been shows, visiting (Hoover Dam, the Area 51 Highway, casinos and buffets) and little sleep. Jeesh, even 25 y/o's exhaust me, but I simply love and adore these kids and am willing to be a little tired in order to give them a good time.
![]() I guess ya gotta love living in Las Vegas. This weekend, after they leave, the wife and I are going to simply collapse!! ![]() ~Theo~
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess... Relationship Status:
Seat taken Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 2,491
Thanks: 2,199
Thanked 10,049 Times in 2,075 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Nada!!! And it feels so good!!! <3
__________________
"It's ok to make mistakes. It's ok to fall down. Get up! Look sickening....and make them eat it!" - Latrice Royale Starry![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
stone butch Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am. Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along. Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 4,907
Thanks: 4,682
Thanked 14,933 Times in 3,938 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
No plans yet but the weekend hasn't gotten hear yet.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
covered in ink and glitter Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones Relationship Status:
watching pictures of cats on tumblr Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 382
Thanks: 359
Thanked 702 Times in 196 Posts
Rep Power: 10186798 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
I’m here, I’m queer, sorry I’m late I overslept
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to silkepus For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere between right and wrong
Posts: 3,372
Thanks: 13,988
Thanked 10,141 Times in 2,400 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
My nephew is getting married so I'll be heading to Kentucky. Family time with kiddos and grand kids, I can't wait
__________________
Trev
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,555
Thanks: 29,191
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm currently working a 10 day stretch, in a strange rotation of days, swings and night-shifts, but I'm planning to go down to the coast to visit with a long-friend and try out a new cafe that serves fresh seafood and organically grown produce. I hear that they have some amazing salads. I'm looking forward to my time off and being near the ocean. ♡
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Alabama
Posts: 202
Thanks: 211
Thanked 397 Times in 99 Posts
Rep Power: 8328036 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Art opening Friday night.
Saturday and Sunday - RELAX - it's been a while since I've had a weekend to rest.
__________________
-cb |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|