![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Timed Out
How Do You Identify?:
Diva Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chez Diva
Posts: 11,879
Thanks: 9,263
Thanked 17,175 Times in 5,239 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
You silly Wolfy! I'm so teasing! And I'm not a giver THAT way....<giggling> So I get to CHOOSE who spanks me first? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Magically Delicious
How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch Relationship Status:
Single and content Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,558
Thanks: 22,052
Thanked 15,391 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I think I'll need a tape recorder while taking notes in that case More grape kool aid with vodka and hold the cake until later.
__________________
![]() Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|