Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2014, 03:15 PM   #1
fever
Member

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single
 
fever's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: near Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Posts: 592
Thanks: 2,649
Thanked 1,279 Times in 357 Posts
Rep Power: 17783437
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I am so glad you are happy, Clay. You have always been a positive part of my journey, and I am sure that girl is enjoying those soft whispers. All the best..............
Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Let's become one under the stars and make love til the sun comes up, on that warm sand at the beach......
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2014, 06:15 PM   #2
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever
 
clay's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: salt air & sandy beaches
Posts: 13,136
Thanks: 97,020
Thanked 31,650 Times in 7,746 Posts
Rep Power: 21474865
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
I am so glad you are happy, Clay. You have always been a positive part of my journey, and I am sure that girl is enjoying those soft whispers. All the best..............
I am deeply touched by your words....thank you my sweet friend, Ms. Fever!

I am truly very happy!!! It was a long and trying journey....but oh so worth that time....I have grown so much in spirit and soul!

I am deeply humbled by your warmth and words....again thank you!! Good luck in your journey, Lady!
__________________
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ~Robert Brault
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:01 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018