Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Michigan Forums

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2014, 10:41 PM   #15
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.
 
C0LLETTE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,501
Thanks: 16,676
Thanked 15,162 Times in 4,337 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I was at the first MWMF in 1976. We were a few hundred women, with the largest group (us) being from Canada ( Ontario and Quebec). I was 30 years old. When they celebrated 20 years, I was there again except this time I was 50. I thought the sky-diver was in my honour.
I remember the moment the shirts/tops first came off, the cries of "Man in the woods", the local men setting up lawn chairs in pick-up trucks to watch us shower. I remember the music but most of all, I remember getting laid a "gazillion" times.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:35 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018