![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Wise old Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she, hers Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 113
Thanks: 162
Thanked 218 Times in 74 Posts
Rep Power: 2120048 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Zimmeh, Where are you up to in Once?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Me Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Volusia County, FL
Posts: 6,746
Thanks: 23,549
Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,317 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I believe I am up to episode 4 from Season 1.
Zimmeh
__________________
"A loving heart is the truest wisdom"-Chinua Achebe |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Wise old Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she, hers Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 113
Thanks: 162
Thanked 218 Times in 74 Posts
Rep Power: 2120048 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I really liked seasons 1 & 2 but I'm getting a little bored in season 3. My niece says that season 4 has the Frozen characters (I haven't seen the movie) and is the best season yet - though she is a Frozen fan. Let me know how you like it as it continues. Have you watched Arrow? People love that too - but I'm reluctant because, unlike Once, it doesn't seem to have strong female leads and I'm not a comic book fan.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HoldMeSteady For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day. Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we" Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking. Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,501
Thanks: 16,676
Thanked 15,162 Times in 4,337 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
the more posts I read here, the more I realise that we Canadian Netflix subscribers get short-changed with way fewer choices and longer wait times for releases.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Wise old Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she, hers Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 113
Thanks: 162
Thanked 218 Times in 74 Posts
Rep Power: 2120048 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I wonder if you have stuff we don't have too. The best Canadian show I ever watched on Netflix is Intelligence but I don't think it's on the U.S. Netflix anymore.
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to HoldMeSteady For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡ Join Date: May 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 2,209
Thanks: 5,192
Thanked 6,103 Times in 1,727 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot. D. H. Lawrence
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Wise old Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she, hers Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 113
Thanks: 162
Thanked 218 Times in 74 Posts
Rep Power: 2120048 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to HoldMeSteady For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 | |
|
Pixie Stick
How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme. Preferred Pronoun?:
She. Relationship Status:
Happily taken. Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northampton, MA
Posts: 11,293
Thanks: 31,723
Thanked 31,816 Times in 6,109 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Last night I watched not a movie, but Russel Brand's stand up special called Messiah Complex. I always sorta liked him, but never really watched his comedy. OMFG it was AMAZING! I rarely laugh out loud when I watch something alone, even if it's really funny, but I was totally giggling in my room. |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|