Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 04-01-2013, 06:16 AM   #4041
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
I turned 50 in June....had dinner with my family and that was it lol
morning and wb miss Cuddly hope your feeling better these days

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2013, 06:20 AM   #4042
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
morning and wb miss Cuddly hope your feeling better these days
Good Morning to you MS and thanks for the welcome back. I broke a few ribs and am strung out on pain meds but other than that I'm good. How are you??
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:13 PM   #4043
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Cute song Morningstar.

So, no one is over 50 or no one wants to share their 50th birthday bash stories?

Have a great day. I'm going to have a cup of coffee even though it's past my 6 pm coffee deadline.
Well for me that was 6 years ago. It's all a dark blur. I have no idea what happened.

Morning Star, (that's my Daughter's name), what a cute song, it cheered me up considerably.

Awful quiet in here. I see on the board that several folks have found real love together, such warming news when some of us are still getting winter weather.

Hello Cuddly Femme, nice to see you! Healing thoughts to you!!

Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #4044
Latino.Hrt

How Do You Identify?:
Latino Butch

Latino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST Reputation
Default ___steps in quietly....

-thank you Morningstar.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawnin loft dwellers and peekers

and welcome to the loft Latino.hrt

i been up a little more earlier then normal this morning....
even though im tired and thinking of laying back down here....
it was a enjoyable visit with that Handsome Dutch Leonard

anyways....... heard this song and have to share lol

Old 04-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #4045
Latino.Hrt

How Do You Identify?:
Latino Butch

Latino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST ReputationLatino.Hrt Has the BEST Reputation

Nodz....thank ya'....nice too be here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Hey there dude, glad to see you pop in.

Wow, Sweet Bliss, I could have written the same thing. All of my favorite things... Auctions, Waffle House and Lowe's! I am so glad to see another that enjoys the same things! Sounds like a grand weekend.

Well, it has been awhile since I have popped in, I have been very busy renovating my kitchen, I have made a huge mess and am so wanting to get it done! I go to work and come home and work and then go to bed exhausted.

lusciouskiwi, 50 was awhile ago for me.....I don't remember

Morningstar, stay safe out there and let me know when you are heading my way again!
Old 04-01-2013, 05:39 PM   #4046
Latino.Hrt

How Do You Identify?:
Latino Butch

Hope Every1 had an Awesome Weekend....

**Nodz
Old 04-10-2013, 05:51 AM   #4047
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday Morningstar!!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 06:56 AM   #4048
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Hump Day, Everyone!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 06:58 AM   #4049
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday, Morningstar! I hope you have a great day!
Old 04-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #4050
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Afternoon Everyone,

Want to stay and play for a while, but need to rest. Been coughing real hard and now my chest is complaining loudly. Yes, went to DR, got meds, cootie killer and such, so now I need to rest and let the magic pills do their magic.

I got sumpin' to drink, fur babies to love on, and netflicks galore. What else is there? Oh, well no two leggeds to wait on me, but i can manage.

Made it this far alone.

Later gators
Old 04-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #4051
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Afternoon Everyone,

Want to stay and play for a while, but need to rest. Been coughing real hard and now my chest is complaining loudly. Yes, went to DR, got meds, cootie killer and such, so now I need to rest and let the magic pills do their magic.

I got sumpin' to drink, fur babies to love on, and netflicks galore. What else is there? Oh, well no two leggeds to wait on me, but i can manage.

Made it this far alone.

Later gators

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #4052
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,028 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

*waves to E/everyone* Hiya, it has been a long time since i have been here. Hope all is well with everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 02:43 AM   #4053
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Saturday night and all is well...........

Watched a hilarious show on Netflix with Craig Ferguson being his naughty self in DC. Parts were very funny, but he talked about Canadians!!!!! lol Check it out of you need a chuckle.

Off to bed. Waving at Latino, welcome!

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 05:07 AM   #4054
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default ......sneaks in quietly as not to wake anyone..........

GOOD MORNING LOFTERS...........

I hope everyone is having a really good morning and has a great/wonderful day............
Old 04-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #4055
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Morning Lofters and peepers Second day of nasty rain storm, lightening, wind, falling tree branches and searching for MiMi who was out all night in this nasty weather. I found her screaming my name from under the neighbors cute shed with the porch.... omg. she was soooo pitiful... I managed to get her to jump up on the fence back into our yard, covered her up in warm clean towel and brought her in. Binkie was chatting away to her, Zoe came running to see her, they all ate breakfast together and are now napping. Poor Bink. She gets so upset when MiMi is not home at night. She went out in the rain with me to find MiMi, hollering the whole time...am guessing she was calling MiMi to her.

We are all snuggled in for the day. Looking forward to reading, watching movies and generally being useless all day. Made scrambled eggs with toast, one slice of bacon, and onion, ham, mushrooms in the eggs, and a slice of American cheese over the top, melted. Yumm. Won't be hungry until dinner time.

Am still coughing up junk, not much energy, chest aching from coughing. Not fun when you are put together with baling wire.

Mechanic came over yesterday while the sun was out, I think he finished putting in the carborator already, was just putting in pole to hold onto air filter thingie, and another adapter for something else, no, don't remember what he said. No biggie, it just needs to work so I can leave asap.

Later gators...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #4056
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Default Good Morning!!

Good morning Lofters and Peeps!

Another beautiful day in the Sunshine State, birds looking for goodies, cats looking for Birds, dogs barking at cats, peeps yelling "STFU" at dogs.

Ah, another glorious day in my hood...

Well, still feel like road kill, hoping this will pass soon... I miss my energy. Had a good talk with roomie about the cookie situation, seems they are not to be shared... kind of an alien concept to me, but it's not about me. So am looking for a receipe to make sharable cookies. Something with molasses, yum.

So anyhoo, how is everyone today? So many birthdays lately! What fun! I shall eat cake in everyone's honor, and yes, will share with whomever visits me while there is still a slice left, lol. Hurry.

Deprivation during childhood is a serious topic. It probably effects 98% of all adults deprived as children. Think about it. What did you feel deprived of? Love? Attention? Hugs? Stuff? Food? Clothes? Shoes? Quality time? Dad? Mom? Toys? We could make a thread outta this ya know.

I would venture to say that it is the root cause of addictions and mental illness.

Remember, it's just a thought, I'm pointing my own fingers at myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #4057
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Good Afternoon Lofters and peepers!!

Picked up my first hitch hiker last night. He was so cuuuuute. I know, "Sweet Bliss, don't do that, peeps are crazy out there", but he was singing the sweetest song. And he had the sweetest eyes.

I took his picture, if anyone has seen him on America's Most Wanted, please contact the proper authorities, I put his pic on my Flickr acct.

Here's the link:http://www.flickr.com/photos/express_grace/8654800249/

Have a great day ya'll!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 10:25 PM   #4058
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

evening loft dwellers and peekers
i have landed just west of Minneapolis

wow i have a lot of catching up to do ... well sort of lol
the loft has been kinda quiet for a while now.

welcome newbies

Bliss I take it mimi n binkie are kitties?? lol
haha cute hitch hiker.... i use to see them a lot when i was in fla . cute.
ty for the birthday wishes

Mr Leonard made my birthday soo special even while i was away tending to a couple funerals at home. And NO birthday spankings ..
whewww

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 06:43 PM   #4059
Latino.Hrt

How Do You Identify?:
Latino Butch

Default ___steps in quietly___

___Hi there Lofterz.....hope every1 had a good HumpDay....
Old 04-18-2013, 07:59 AM   #4060
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

mawnin loft dwellers and peekers

howdy there latino hrt

enjoying a nice relaxing morning , with Mr Leonard, watching the news , and staying cuddly warm.
its still dark and gloomy outside kinda rainy... in iowa land.
planning to make us a nice homemade dinner later today. something I know Mr Leonard does not get to have very often.
hope everyone has a awesome day
. )

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature